Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Exam Cram is the perfect study guide to help you pass the Cisco CCNA 200-120 exam, providing coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of preparation tools such as exam objective mapping; a self-assessment section that helps you evaluate your motivations and exam readiness; concise, easy-to-read exam topic overviews; Exam Alerts that highlight key concepts; bullet lists and summaries for easy review; Cram Savers, Cram Quizzes, and chapter-ending practice questions that help you assess your knowledge and test your understanding; Notes that indicate areas of concern or specialty training; Tips to help you build a better foundation of knowledge; and an extensive glossary of terms and acronyms. The book also contains the extremely useful Cram Sheet that represents a collection of the most difficult-to-remember facts and numbers you should memorize before taking the test.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your CCNA exam!
· Identify the protocols that operate at specific OSI layers
· Learn the details of custom subnetting with IPv4
· Understand and implement IPv6
· Connect, configure, and manage Cisco routers and switches
· Set up security for routers and switches
· Create VLANs and set up switch-to-switch trunk linksFilter traffic from one network to another with access control lists (ACLs)
· Deploy Network Address Translation (NAT) and IOS router DHCP services
· Learn to predict and verify Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
· Configure and verify OSPFv2, OSPFv3, and EIGRP
· Leverage redundancy protocols including HSRP and GLBP
· Implement WAN technologies including PPP, HDLC, and Frame Relay
· Troubleshoot switches and routers, including routing protocols
Mike Valentine has been in the IT field for 16 years, focusing on network design and implementation. He is a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (#31461) and specializes in Cisco Unified Communications instruction as well as CCNA and CCNP courses. His accessible, humorous, and effective teaching style has demystified Cisco for hundreds of students since he began teaching in 2002.
Keith Barker, CCIE No. 6783 R/S & Security, is a 27-year veteran of the networking industry. He currently works at CBT Nuggets. His past experience includes EDS, Blue Cross, Paramount Pictures, and KnowledgeNET, and he has delivered CCIE-level training for several years.