1. Anyone diagnosed (or self-diagnosed) with ADD / ADHD.
2. Artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, and creative-types who struggle with consistency, structure, self-motivation, and possibly addictive tendencies.
3. People taking ADD / ADHD medication who are looking for effective, natural alternatives.
4. Social Workers, therapists, and wellness professionals seeking a comprehensive support plan for their clients.
5. Spouses, partners, and parents looking for ways to effectively support their loved ones.
6. Teachers, life coaches and support professionals wanting to discover more in-depth tools of support.
"The Drummer and the Great Mountain is an informative, practical guidebook for those of us with the artistic or entrepreneurial temperament, offering a treasure trove of survival tools, personal growth techniques and coping mechanisms for a personality type that can often be at odds with our linear, rational society."
~ Warren Goldie, Author
“This book seems to not only span the whole spectrum of the ADD/ADHD subject but pierces deeply, bringing into focus the essential value of each part of our lives to augment – even perfect – our given natures; no matter how unique, rare or misunderstood.”
~ Doro Kiley, Life Coach
“Michael has taken a deeper look at how the foods we eat affect our brain chemistry. He has done a beautiful job explaining this phenomenon in clear and understandable terms; offering a realistic roadmap on how to recognize and take control of detrimental dietary patterns.”
~ Jennifer Copyak, Nutritionist
• Habit 1: Be Proactive
• Habit 2: Begin With The End In Mind
• Habit 3: Put First Things First
• Habit 4: Think Win-Win
• Habit 5: Seek First To Understand Then Be Understood
• Habit 6: Synergize
• Habit 7: Sharpen The Saw
The 7 Habits book: Dr. Covey's 7 Habits book is one of the most inspiring and impactful books ever written. Now you can enjoy and learn critical lessons about the habits of successful people that will enrich your life's experience. And, it's in an interactive format that makes it easy for you to learn and apply Dr. Covey's habits of successful people.