But when Wade stumbles upon the first clue, he finds himself beset by players willing to kill to take this ultimate prize. The race is on, and if Wade's going to survive, he'll have to win—and confront the real world he's always been so desperate to escape.
Enable students to achieve their best grade in GCSE English Literature with this year-round course companion; designed to instil in-depth textual understanding as students read, analyse and revise Much Ado About Nothing throughout the course.
This Study and Revise guide:
- Increases students' knowledge of Much Ado About Nothing as they progress through the detailed commentary and contextual information written by experienced teachers and examiners
- Develops understanding of plot, characterisation, themes and language, equipping students with a rich bank of textual examples to enhance their exam responses
- Builds critical and analytical skills through challenging, thought-provoking questions that encourage students to form their own personal responses to the text
- Helps students maximise their exam potential using clear explanations of the Assessment Objectives, annotated sample student answers and tips for reaching the next grade
- Improves students' extended writing techniques through targeted advice on planning and structuring a successful essay
- Provides opportunities for students to review their learning and identify their revision needs with knowledge-based questions at the end of each chapter