Take the latest version of the CompTIA Network+ exam with complete confidence using the fully updated information contained in this comprehensive self-study system. The book offers clear instruction and real-world examples from training expert and bestselling author Mike Meyers along with hundreds of accurate practice questions.
Fulfilling the promise of the All-in-One series, this complete reference serves both as a study tool and a valuable on-the-job reference that will serve readers beyond the exam. CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition (Exam N10-007) also includes access to free video training and interactive hands-on labs and simulations that prepare you for difficult performance-based questions. A valuable pre-assessment test enables readers to gauge their familiarity with the test’s objectives and tailor an effective course for study.
· Contains complete coverage of every objective for the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam
· Written by CompTIA training and certification guru Mike Meyers
· Electronic content includes the Total Tester exam simulator with over 100 practice questions, over an hour of training videos, and a collection of Mike Meyers’ favorite shareware and freeware networking utilities
Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study set has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of the topics covered on the latest edition of the exam. New topics include managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced, mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures. The All-in-One Exam Guide enables you to take the test with complete confidence. It also serves as a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel.
Bonus electronic content includes:Practice exams with hundreds of accurate questions More than an hour of video training featuring Mike Meyers Performance-based simulations that prepare you for the performance-based questions on the exam A collection of Mike's favorite free PC tools
Key Features include:Written with the “in the trenches” voice and clarity Mike Meyers is known for Features pre-assessment tests, exam tips, and “Try This!” sections to reinforce difficult topics Includes a coupon for 10% off of the exam fee, a $37 value
Take the CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam with complete confidence using the detailed information contained in this comprehensive self-study resource. Written by two of the industry’s leading CompTIA A+ authorities, the book serves as both a powerful exam preparation tool and an ideal on-the-job reference.
CompTIA IT Fundamentals All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam FC0-U51) offers complete coverage of every exam objective and follows the proven methodology that has established Mike Meyers as the #1 name in CompTIA training and certification. Readers will learn how to identify computer components, set up software, establish network connectivity, and minimize security risks. Learning objectives, chapter summaries, practice exam questions, and exam tips highlight key points throughout.Complete coverage of the CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam FC0-U51 Written with the "in the trenches" voice and clarity Mike Meyers is known for Electronic content includes customizable test engine with 130 practice questions, an introductory video from Mike Meyers, and a link to over an hour of free video training episodes from Mike Meyers' CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification Video Training series
Master Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 exam topics Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
This is the eBook edition of the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide. This eBook does not include the companion CD-ROM with practice exam that comes with the print edition.
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
· A free copy of the CCENT ICND1 100-105 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online, interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
· More than 90 minutes of video mentoring from the author
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCENT/CCNA ICND1 exam, including
· Networking fundamentals
· Implementing basic Ethernet LANs
· Ethernet LANs: design, VLANs, and troubleshooting
· IPv4 addressing and subnetting
· Implementing IPv4
· IPv4 design and troubleshooting
· IPv4 services: ACLs and NAT
· Network device management