Strip fat from your body and sculpt the perfect physical form—in just three weeks!—with this e-short from the editors of Men’s Fitness. In The 21-Day Shred, Mike Simone and the experts at Men’s Fitness call on decades of fitness, nutrition, and wellness research to create an intense, easy-to-follow program that will have your body burning fat and building muscle all day and all night. Discover how you can:
• Max out your muscle-building hormones! Discover the magic 30-minute window in your day when your hormones are perfectly primed for muscle growth—and how to trigger the muscle-up mechanism with the right nutrition. Make body sculpting automatic!
• Burn only fat calories with our 7-Minute Morning Grinder workouts. These specially calibrated regimens take no time, but start your metabolism hunting down fat and torching it without mercy!
• Plan your ideal body with this simple calculation! You’ll learn how easy it is to target your ideal fat loss and muscle gain, and calculate the precise meal plan for your ideal body!
• Eat 6 times a day—and still lose weight! This hardcore shred program is going to make you hungry; we’ll show you how to constantly feed your muscles so they grow and grow!
• Boost your sexual performance, energy levels, and even mood! Our balanced training, nutrition and lifestyle plan will cut stress and unleash testosterone, HGH, IGF-1, and other growth-factor hormones to boost mood, muscle, and sex drive!
• Make every workout easier and more effective! In one study, just 30 days of using this secret nutritional supplement made a college football team measurably stronger—and boosted their endurance.
• Strip away fat and build muscle—at the same time! This special sprint-interval workout smokes calories while replacing flab with lean, powerful muscle tissue.
With The 21-Day Shred, you’ll be ready to strip away fat, build lean, hard muscle, and unveil a perfect, chiseled, shredded physique in just weeks.
About the author
Mike Simone is the online director of Men’s Fitness, a digital content creator, and founder of the fitness lifestyle brand HUMANFITPROJECT.
You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer's web browser.
eReaders and other devices
To read on e-ink devices like the Sony eReader or Barnes & Noble Nook, you'll need to download a file and transfer it to your device. Please follow the detailed Help center instructions to transfer the files to supported eReaders.