- Enables students to plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidates knowledge with clear and focused content coverage, organised into easy-to-revise chunks
- Encourages active revision by closely combining historical content with related activities
- Helps students build, practise and enhance their exam skills as they progress through activities set at three different levels
- Improves exam technique through exam-style questions with sample answers and commentary from expert authors and teachers
- Boosts historical knowledge with a useful glossary and timeline
Easy French Step-by-Step proves that a solid grounding in grammar basics is the key to mastering a second language. You are quickly introduced to grammatical rules and concepts in order of importance, which you can build on as you progress through the book. You will also learn more than 300 verbs, chosen by their frequency of use. Numerous exercises and engaging readings help you quickly build your speaking and comprehension prowess.
Fans of James Patterson and Elmore Leonard will enjoy this book.
Start speaking French in minutes, and learn key vocabulary, phrases, and grammar in just minutes more with Learn French - Level 1: Introduction - a completely new way to learn French with ease! Learn French - Level 1: Introduction will arm you with language and cultural insight to utterly shock and amaze your French friends and family, teachers, and colleagues.
What you get in Learn French - Level 1: Introduction:
- 5 Basic Bootcamp lessons: dialog transcripts with translation, vocabulary, sample sentences and a grammar section
- 15 All About lessons: cultural insight and insider-only tips from our teachers in each lesson
- 5 Pronunciation lesson: tips and techniques on proper pronunciation
Discover or rediscover how fun learning a language can be with the future of language learning, and start speaking French instantly!
Fans of Stephen King and R.L. Stone will enjoy this book.