- Develops understanding of the period through an accessible narrative that is tailored to the specification content and structured around key questions for each topic
- Builds the skills required for Unit Group 2, from explanation, assessment and analysis to the ability to make substantiated judgements
- Enables students to consolidate and extend their topic knowledge with a range of activities suitable for classwork or homework
- Helps students achieve their best by providing step-by-step assessment guidance and practice questions
- Facilitates revision with useful summaries at the start and end of each chapter
- Ensures that students understand key historical terms and concepts by defining them in the glossary
Fans of Sidney Sheldon and Lee Child will enjoy this book.
Fans of Paulo Coelho and Nora Roberts will enjoy this book.
Fans of Stephen King and Dean Koontz will enjoy this book.
Fans of Sidney Sheldon and Jackie Collins will enjoy this book.