Fans of James Patterson and R.L. Stone will enjoy this book.
- Develops understanding of the period through an accessible narrative that is tailored to the specification content and structured around key questions for each topic
- Builds the skills required for Unit Group 2, from explanation, assessment and analysis to the ability to make substantiated judgements
- Enables students to consolidate and extend their topic knowledge with a range of activities suitable for classwork or homework
- Helps students achieve their best by providing step-by-step assessment guidance and practice questions
- Facilitates revision with useful summaries at the start and end of each chapter
- Ensures that students understand key historical terms and concepts by defining them in the glossary
Fans of Stephen King and Mark Twain will enjoy this book.
Harper Brighton is standing on the precipice of a great and terrible war. The Sapphire demon gates have fallen, but the four remaining priestesses of the Order of Shadows and their ruler--the mysterious High Priestess--continue to enslave demons from the Shadow World to steal their power.
Harper and her friends in the Demon Liberation Movement target the Emerald gates--led by a dangerous and far more cunning enemy than any they have ever faced. No one is safe. Destruction comes in the blink of an eye, and the entire human world finds itself frozen, locked in perpetual darkness.
Now, Harper must battle her darkest fears in order to save those she loves most. Will she lead them to victory or will everything they've fought for be lost forever?
Read The Shadow Demons Saga:
BEAUTIFUL DEMONS (Book 1 -FREE)
INNER DEMONS (Book 2 - FREE)
BITTER DEMONS (Book 3 - FREE)
SHADOW DEMONS (Book 4)
RIVAL DEMONS (Book 5)
DEMONS FOREVER (Book 6)
EMERALD DARKNESS (Book 7)
FORGOTTEN DARKNESS (Book 8)