Fans of James Patterson and R.L. Stone will enjoy this book.
- Develops understanding of the period through an accessible narrative that is tailored to the specification content and structured around key questions for each topic
- Builds the skills required for Unit Group 2, from explanation, assessment and analysis to the ability to make substantiated judgements
- Enables students to consolidate and extend their topic knowledge with a range of activities suitable for classwork or homework
- Helps students achieve their best by providing step-by-step assessment guidance and practice questions
- Facilitates revision with useful summaries at the start and end of each chapter
- Ensures that students understand key historical terms and concepts by defining them in the glossary
Fans of Sidney Sheldon and Lee Child will enjoy this book.
Fans of Stephen King and Mark Twain will enjoy this book.
Pottermore has now launched the Wizarding World Book Club. Visit Pottermore to sign up and join weekly Twitter discussions at WW Book Club.
Can one decision change the past?
Jack Brodie has a sixth sense that someone has been watching him. Following him.
One night he travels back in time to one of the world’s largest art heists, the Gardner Museum Heist. Why that one moment in time? And what does it mean for Jack?
When he returns, his world is different. His best friend is rougher, meaner. His dad hasn’t been around in years. And then there’s Jetta. The girl who took over his heart the moment she stepped into his life. No one is safe.
Each time Jack goes back to the heist to fix his mistakes, he returns to face the fallout. Disaster strikes in the present until Jack must make a choice. His family and his own happiness. Or the girl he loves. Except, he learns that his sixth sense was right.
Someone has been watching him and wants him dead.
keywords: free, freebie, time travel, suspense, psychological, romance, teen, science fiction