Internet Marketing Start to Finish
A breakthrough system for attracting more customers on the Internet
Internet marketing is the fastest, most efficient way to attract profitable new customers—if you run it strategically and systematically. This book shows you how. You’ll discover how to integrate marketing, sales, and operations functions to work together far more effectively, capture the right real-time data for decision-making, and apply it to drive dramatic improvements in performance. Drawing on extensive in-the-trenches experience, the authors help you implement a more iterative, measurable, and repeatable approach to Internet marketing, deliver better-qualified leads, build an online sales engine to track and improve every customer relationship…and, above all, grow profits!
You’ll Learn How To:
• Craft flexible strategies that can quickly learn from experience
• Eliminate "silos" that prevent effective measurement and execution
• Overcome obstacles ranging from culture to processes to individual behavior
• Build a powerful online sales engine to track customers through the entire relationship
• Avoid dangerous data and weed out junk leads
• Integrate web KPIs into business decision-making
• Link web to lead to CRM analysis
• Redefine messages to respond to your key audiences’ personas
• Architect and design sites to improve user experience and conversion
• Write highly findable content, and then make it even more visible
• Start a feedback loop for continually optimizing both tactics and strategy
• Globalize Internet marketing for diverse languages and cultures
• Translate your performance into boardroom-ready reports
CATHERINE JUON, Co-Founder & Catalyst of Pure Visibility, has worked in the Internet space for nearly 20 years. She has extensive experience helping companies develop integrated online marketing strategies that leverage online advertising, search engine marketing, and social media.
DUNRIE ALLISON GREILING,Director of Happiness at Pure Visibility, works with analysts to derive actionable recommendations from complex web data and develop strategic Internet marketing plans. She has more than a decade of web content and project-management experience.
CATHERINE BUERKLEhas 18+ years of experience in usability design, web-based media, technical communication, project management, and marketing. She founded ArborComm, Inc., and co-founded the Digital Design Institute of Michigan.