Use this book to bring true business discipline to your social media program and align with your organization’s goals. Top branding and marketing expert Olivier Blanchard brings together new best practices for strategy, planning, execution, measurement, analysis, and optimization. You will learn how to define the financial and nonfinancial business impacts you are aiming for--and achieve them. Social Media ROI delivers practical solutions for everything from structuring programs to attracting followers, defining metrics to managing crises. Whether you are in a startup or a global enterprise, this book will help you gain more value from every dime you invest in social media.
You’ll learn how to:Align social communications with broader business goals and functions Plan for effective performance measurement Establish clarity of vision, purpose, and execution Implement guidelines and operations for effectively managing social media Get started by “listening before talking” Integrate social media into long-term marketing programs, short-term campaigns, and brand initiatives Use social media to deliver real-time, optimized customer support Leverage mobility and the “on-the-fly” social media culture Measure FRY (Frequency, Reach, and Yield)
Includes a foreword by Brian Solis.
You’ll Learn How To:
• Discover where search and social media are headed, and what it means to you
• Implement strategies that work right now–and will work even better in the future
• Begin profiting from friendships, personal relationships, and tastemakers
• Start using today’s new currency of trust: likes, comments, retweets, shares, and video responses
• Use social discovery to deliver messages with stunning personal relevance
• Master the “Search and Sell” method for profitingfrom real-time search
• Sell through personalized recommendations delivered straight to smartphones
• Build your business with Foursquare and Facebook Places check-ins
• Learn effective, low-risk ways to use Groupon-style “daily deals”
• Mine cash from social data in entertainment, beauty, shopping, food, travel, health, and
• Prepare for emerging shifts in pay-per-click, organic SEO, and web display ad markets
• Preview tomorrow’s most exciting new social players, platforms, products, and services
If mismanaged, social media can create more noise than signal. It can be a time and energy suck—for you and your audience. Or worse still, it can become an echo chamber for negative PR.
If done well, guerrilla social media marketing can help you persuade, command attention, establish dialogue, differentiate yourself, capture new markets, and outmaneuver the competition—all on a shoestring budget. Whether you’re selling digital goods and services, physical goods, or local services, this book has the answers.Strategize and optimize your social presence in ways you didn’t know were possibleDrive more clicks and sales with better-performing Facebook adsDevelop remarkable content with viral potentialManage your online reputation, instead of letting it manage youIntegrate social media into your SEO strategy, and vice versaLeverage online influencers to promote your brand, and become an influencer yourself
There is no doubt that we have a massive reliance on Google for our entire online experience. People worldwide are googling more than a billion times a day to find information, but Google is not just the world's number one search engine. It offers a raft of services from the familiar YouTube to others you may not know about.
Let Gabriela Taylor, an online marketing pro certified in AdWords and Analytics, save you time and money by explaining everything Google has to offer and how to take advantage of it.
You'll learn how to:Set up for Success with Google's Productivity Tools: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Drive & Chrome Gather Internet Intelligence: Keyword Planner, Google Suggest, Related Searches, AdPlanner, Finance & Google TrendsEstablish an Online Presence: Blogger, Sites, Wallet & ShoppingUnderstand the Power of SEO and the Keys to Findability Expand Your Online Presence and Interact with Your Community: Google+, YouTube & News Grow Your Business with Paid Advertising: AdWords Monetize Your Content: AdSense Feature On Daily Deals: Google Offers Monitor Brand, Industry and Competitors: Google Alerts Track, Measure and Improve: Analytics & Webmaster Tools