Since discovering how to turn daydreaming into a job, Amber Bardan now spends her time in a coffee-fueled adrenaline haze, writing romance with a thrilling edge.
In this 15 story collection, Hot women experience BackDoor sex for the very first time. You won't be disappointed with this collection! Click now and 15 Anal Sex Erotica Stories will be yours in just seconds.
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of erotic activity. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
Stories in this collection are:
1. Passion at the Pool Hall: Anal Sex in Public Erotica by Janie Moore
2. Jennifer's Library Encounter: First time anal sex with a stranger by Joni Blake
3. Submissive Desire: My first time with Bondage by Zoey Winters
4. Caught with the Dildo and Taken From Behind: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Dawn Devore
5. Seven-Year Itch: My First Anal Sex Experience By Darlene Daniels
6. Not So Rough: My First Anal Sex Experience by Mary Ann James
7. Hard Knocking at My Back Door: A Very Rough First Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
8. Wait! That’s the Wrong Hole! An Erotic First Anal Short by June Stevens
9. Bound and Bent Over in the Forest: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Amber Cross
10. Restraints in an Office Fling: Anal Sex and Bondage Erotica by Lisa Myers
11. I’ve Never Done That Before! A First Anal Sex Erotic Short by June Stevens
12. Used, Abused, and Loving It: An Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
13. Punished With Double Penetration: An MFM Threesome Erotica Story by Sara Scott
14. The MILF Takes on Two: First Anal and First Double Penetration by June Stevens
15. All Tied Up and Waiting for Dick: A Double Penetration Short by Mary Ann James
Responding to the linguistic and educational diversity of adolescents, the R.E.A.L. (Relevant, Engaging, and Affirming Literacy) method offers teachers a range of scalable activities, reading lists, and other resources, along with numerous suggestions on how to adapt them for students’particular needs. By sharing experiences from actual secondary English classes, Stewart presents diverse learners making meaningful connections to texts and responding through writing, speaking, and other artistic means. These students are developing high levels of literacy, English language skills, and even biliteracy through R.E.A.L. instruction that all English teachers can use.
“Keep It R.E.A.L. is a must-read for secondary teachers and teacher educators who want their students to appreciate literacy as a critical resource for lifelong learning. This is truly an invaluable resource for teachers of multilingual youth.”
—Christian Faltis, chair and professor, The Ohio State University
“A must-have resource! The powerful student-centered and teacher-friendly framework Mary Amanda Stewart offers in this book makes building literacy skills for adolescent English learners achievable and impactful.”
—Andrea Honigsfeld, associate dean and director, Molloy College, New York