- www.mosbydrugref.com companion website includes additional coverage of topics such as drugs of abuse, a full-color pill atlas, herbal remedy monographs, medication math exercises, audio pronunciations of generic drug names, and an audio glossary of terms and definitions, plus new coverage including EMS Drugs, the Top 200 drugs, and Vaccination/Immunization schedules.
- Alphabetical organization of drugs by generic name — and a two-color design — save time in finding need-to-know details for day-to-day practice.
- Precautions and Considerations sections include key information written specifically for health professions practitioners.
- Drug storage information identifies those drugs in which extra care is needed to maintain potency.
- Lifespan content provides the answers you need when working with elderly, pediatric, and adult populations.
- Useful appendices make it easy to look up topics including normal laboratory values and FDA pregnancy categories.
- Icons call attention to special drug information including high alert warnings and IV compatibilities/incompatibilities.
- NEW! 49 new drugs are added — for a total of over 900 drug monographs — supplying you with the most current and inclusive drug information.
- UPDATED drug list adds newly approved drugs and deletes drugs that have been recalled or discontinued to ensure that drug information is clinically accurate, relevant, and current.