White Sand Volume 2 continues the New York Times bestselling series of graphic novels, bringing a crucial chapter of Brandon Sanderson’s Cosmere to life exclusively in a visual format.
When Ash misspoke the incantation to acquire the Necronomicon, an unholy book written in blood, the spell ripped Vampirella - a force for good, despite her blood-hungry fangs - from her own time and back to 1300 AD. Infected by Deadite magic, she stalks the halls of Lord Arthur's castle, unable to control her thirst. Even if that time-lost chucklehead Ash can free her of the demonic mutation, can he convince his allies - primitive screwheads that they are - that she shouldn't be burned at the stake?
* "An epic clash between the iconic figures of Ash and Vampirella... Downright groovy!" - Horror News Network
* "Jett Morales' art does full justice." - Multiverse Magazine
* "Dynamite seems to have really taken a shine to two of cult pulpdom's fan favorites." - The Pullbox
* "Mark Rahner does a solid job... I can mostly hear Bruce Campbell's voice." - The Fandom Post
* "Come for the drunken revelry, stay for the... mayhem." - Comics for Sinners
* "One wild ride." - Big Glasgow Comic Page
* "Rahner definitely knows all of Ash's and Vampirella's mannerisms and ticks" - Graphic Policy
Section 1 overviews history, organizations and publications, conditioning activities, safety, warm up suggestions, and equipment.
Section 2 covers exercise or skills, participants, action involved, rules, facility or field, scoring, and etiquette.
Section 3 focuses on skills and drills or program design.
Section 4 addresses a broad range of strategies specifically designed to improve performance now and in the future.
Section 5 provides a convenient glossary of terms.