First published in 1964, this book has evolved into its present format as a renowned practical and accessible guide for pediatricians, physicians, residents, and nurses involved in pediatric medicine. It adopts a multidisciplinary approach, covering serious child-specific conditions and common clinical situations, and clearly explains good management techniques and treatment of sick children.
Key Selling Features:
- Contributions from leading specialists at The Childrens Hospital at Westmead
- New chapters on obesity and rheumatology - Chapter summaries, checklists, and bulleted lists
- Updated growth charts and medication dosage guidelines
- Thumb tabs and a two-color internal design for improved readability
- Handy pocket size and moisture-proof cover