I have fallen in love with truth
I only want to be with her
I can not stand to be apart
I would gladly go to the ends of the earth
or I would never again move from this spot
just to be sure to inhale her fragrant perfume with my dying breath
I have fallen in love with truth
her every wish my command
I simply must obey
for she has captured my soul
and taken complete controlof even my innermost thoughts
freeing me to find repose in her unadorned splendor
I have fallen in love with truth
with exquisite tenderness she shows me
the perfection in my every flaw
no need for pretense
for she knows everything about me
and yet takes me in her arms
with complete abandon
until only she remains
Sundance says: “Who you think you are will not survive and who you are is never threatened. However, only by the leap can this be realized. Truly, all you surrender is your suffering and Now is the time.”
Within this book you will find answered and unanswered questions, humor, poetic prose, experimentation with consciousness and passages that illuminate the sense that we are far more than our thoughts, emotions, senses, body and energy. The entire venture is directed to our essence, that we might realize our Free Spirit.
Sundance demonstrates the light-hearted wisdom and spontaneous creativity that is the energy signature of liberated Consciousness. Every word in this book is sourced by the power of silent Truth.
— LAMA SURYA DAS, author of Awakening the Buddha Within
“This is a great contribution to our appreciation of the genuine voice of Pure Presence. It brings us to a deeper awareness of what it means to study the self and our intrinsic true nature as that which is already perfect, whole and complete. It is certainly worthy of your time and attention.
— ZEN MASTER D. GENPO MERZEL, author of Big Mind, Big Heart
Based on Enza’s own experience, Always Already Free is a guide to discovering the deepest truth about who we are. In this book, the author:
• Presents her own personal direct encounter with the awakened state.
• Thoroughly addresses the ongoing debate between the necessity of spiritual practice and the ever-present possibility of sudden awakening, while at the same time offering detailed instructions for the practice “Instant Presence - Allowing Natural Meditation To Happen.”
• Lays out what it means to consciously live and embody the truth of one’s being, the phenomenon of “finding and losing” oneself, and the power and seduction of our thoughts and emotions that keep us held in narrow self-definitions and create endless suffering.
• Guides the reader from the seeking process through the integration of spiritual enlightenment into everyday life and reveals that enlightenment is not a faraway dream, intellectual knowledge or even an experience but the direct realization of our true nature always available here and now.
“While it’s true that we are always the Self"– says Enza Vita “if this hasn’t been truly and directly realized, this knowledge won’t do us any good. Just knowing that there is no gate to pass through doesn’t mean that we are at the end of the search, not if we are still standing outside that gateless gate. Realization is not about you, the wave, realizing it is ocean. The ocean realizes itself in you and reveals itself to have never been just a wave.”
When we arrive in this moment and awaken to the truth of our existence, we discover that Freedom is completely ordinary—ordinary, yet awesome. The recognition and realization of our essential nature is for many a gradual transition. The challenge of our generation is to find out how to support this transformation in the midst of our everyday lives.
Adyashanti writes, “This wonderful collection of Jon’s teachings really captures his ability to point us back to our own innate freedom. What makes Jon’s teachings so powerful and relevant, though, is that no part of the human experience is denied. Indeed, there is an open encouragement for all of our human experience to be included and embraced as a means of discovering the infinite ground of being, within which all of our experience unfolds. This in itself is a great gift to any spiritual seeker looking to find out what freedom is really all about.”
Reading Ordinary Freedom is like having a wise and loving but uncompromising friend on the path to discovering our true nature.
Dreaver lays out a straightforward practice that will help readers learn to see and experience life in the present moment, free of any negative thoughts, concepts, beliefs, or stories. He walks readers through his simple, easy-to-use, three-step practice for transformation: be present with your experience; notice your story; see the truth.
Dreaver shares his own spiritual journey to seek enlightenment and inner freedom, and reveals how he discovered this effective practice. He interweaves stories about people he has worked with using this process, both privately and in workshops, and the successful transformations they have made to happier, more fulfilling lives.
Dipping into the ingredients found in kitchens – herbs and fruits, vegetables and spices – Dr Shetty offers us eco-friendly, utterly delectable concoctions for every skin and hair problem, be it rosacea or dark circles, hair fall or premature greying. Within the pages of this book, you’ll find:
• The potent Green Pack, a cleansing mixture of margosa, mint and cucumber, known to battle stubborn acne
• Coconut Magic, a heady mix of pistachios and coconut, that can wipe away the most persistent of tans
• Beet Blend, with beet juice, curd and olive oil, that can wash off those embarrassing flakes of dandruff
There are chapters devoted to male beauty (how about an organic aftershave lotion, with aloe vera, tea tree oil and cucumber?), age-specific potions (did you know that coconut milk and almonds can keep wrinkles at bay, or that green gram packs can nourish your baby’s body?), and kitchen solutions for anxious grooms and brides! As a bonus, there’s a ready reckoner of common natural ingredients and the delightful secrets they hold.
Packed with more than a hundred tried-and-tested recipes, with this book, beauty is at your fingertips!
• Trusted Pharmacology book with emphasis on pathophysiology, clinical pharmacology and therapeutics, presenting information in integrated manner.
• Up-to-date information supplemented with tables and diagrams, having: - therapy of important diseases presented in boxes. - current guidelines to support therapeutic decisions - tips for practising physicians.
• Uses integrated approach intertwining current knowledge of pathophysiology of the disease, pharmacology of available drugs and strategies for medical management of diseases. • Balances the complexity and simplicity of scientific content to provide students of medicine and/or pharmacy an insight into rational therapeutics.
This is the first book on innovations in family planning service delivery in the country which is of particular contemporary relevance, both nationally and globally.It features innovative case studies of family planning from India which have demonstrated impact and are sustainable and scalable. These cases contribute to the approaches of problem solving, enhancing quality family planning care at the grass-roots level and influence future directions of the programme. The book facilitates advocacy, strengthening programme design and enhancing competency as well as orienting the healthcare system to support these efforts.
This is an important book for programme planners, policy makers and researchers.