Some still say ultimate is the most misunderstood flying disc field running team sport on the planet. Most people think it’s Frisbee football played barefoot and without boundaries. Those people are wrong. Ultimate is a sport played by 4.7 million people a year in North America—more than korfball, lawn darts, lacrosse, curling and FootGolf combined. Ultimate is so popular that it even has rules that are sometimes followed. This book will provide you with complete and total knowledge of the ultimate game. And since this is the revised 2015 Third Edition you can now read all about Brodie Smith, the AUDL, MLU, the TCT, more Brodie Smith and the Olympics and be amazed.
THIS BOOK INCLUDES:
• The Eight Ultimate Player Types
• Brand-New 50 Most Common Nicknames
• 28 Near-Useless Throws on the Field
• Brodie Smith’s Date of Birth
• How to Tweet Your Ultimate Team
• Where to Play Ultimate Without Being Mocked
• How to Score at an Ultimate Party
• Whether or Not You Should Go Pro
• Useful Playing Tips from Experts of the Game
LOOK INSIDE FOR ANSWERS TO:
Can I play ultimate with a mohawk?
Where do ultimate teams come from?
How can I become a champion and still be Canadian?
What is “throwing Fire”?
How can I survive a tornado attack?