• the weakness of naturalism as an explanation for our world;
• the congruency of God and modern science, including evolution;
• the cosmological argument and the beginning of the universe;
• the intelligent design of our universe;
• the existence of an objective moral law;
• the secular sources that confirm the life and events of Jesus Christ;
• the credibility of the New Testament; and
• the historical evidence for the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
While belief in God is not an academic conclusion, God did not leave us without any indications of his existence. These independent arguments build a cumulative case that leads to the logical conclusion that God really does exist, and therefore, Faith Isn’t Blind.