Meditation is the key to transforming your world – and with this book you can master its techniques in just 20 minutes.
20 Minutes to Master Meditation covers the core ideas behind meditation, from mindfulness to visualisation, as well as a range of techniques and practices for both mind and body. You’ll learn how to:
• Listen to your body to reduce stress and anxiety in all areas of your life
• Focus at work by becoming more aware of what is happening in the present
• Enjoy life through a profound awareness of your actions
• Practice the principles of mindfulness
• Take on challenges and achieve positive results
• Resolve stressful situations easily
• Develop an impenetrable core of calm.
Previously published as Principles of Meditation, this ebook brings together classic text from an expert in the field with a new chapter, placed at the end of the book, that condenses all the ideas and techniques into a digestible 20-minute read.
20 Minutes to Master Meditation is your key to feeling happier, more fulfilled and more satisfied every day.
This is part of the 20 Minutes to Master series, five indispensable guides that show you how to transform your life in simple and effective ways. Other titles in the series include 20 Minutes to Master Stress Management, 20 Minutes to Master Buddhism, 20 Minutes to Master Your Psychic Potential and 20 Minutes to Master Wicca.