Secure the top marks in 11 plus independent school entrance exams and pre-tests and a better chance at getting into their school of choice with this essential study and revision guide. Stretching content ensures that all the Non-Verbal Reasoning skills are thoroughly revised ahead of the exams.
- Explains and tests the full range of question types and skills met in Non-Verbal Reasoning in exams
- Prepares pupils for a wide range of independent school exams and pre-tests with challenging extension material
- Builds on existing knowledge with clear cross-curricular links to English
- Features helpful insight in to the exams, with examples, practical tips and advice
- Prepares pupils for exam conditions with timed and levelled exam-style questions
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses using 11 plus sample tests with detailed answer guidance
Also available for 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning preparation:
- Non-Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10
- Non-Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11
- Non Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12
- 11+ Non- Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 1&2
Revision Guides, Workbooks and Practice Papers are also available for Maths, English, Science and Verbal Reasoning on www.galorepark.co.uk
Peter has been developing and illustrating Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR) items for 25 years. In addition to authoring Galore Park's Non-Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide, the NVR Workbook Age 8-10 and two sets of NVR Practice Papers in 2016, he has also written the 11+ Explained Guide for GL Assessment, the Letts Success Assessment Papers for NVR as well as 1000s of items for official 11+ NVR tests. He also develops spatial reasoning tests, which help to uncover innate 3D non-verbal skills leading pupils towards specific STEM studies.
Peter has, for nearly 30 years, been an international seminar speaker and trainer delivering over 600 full day training courses and conference speeches to more than 30,000 delegates throughout the world on many different subjects.
Peter has been a member of Toastmasters International where, during the 1990s, he won the coveted club, area and division humorous speech contests two years running, getting to the UK district finals where only commitments abroad prevented him from competing. He has a Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming and has trained for Television and Radio presentation.
- Develops and perfects exam technique for all major pre-test and 11+ independent school exams including CEM, GL and ISEB
- Features levelled papers to help build skills for the top marks
- Teaches pupils to improve their response rates with timed papers
- Builds exam-room confidence by practising with a variety of exam paper styles
- Identifies weaker areas and improves results with detailed answers and commentary
Also available for 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning preparation:
· 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning Revision Guide ISBN xxx
· Non-Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10 ISBN xxx
· Non-Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11 ISBN xxx
· Non-Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12 ISBN xx
Revision Guides, Workbooks and Practice Papers are also available for Maths, English, Science and Verbal Reasoning on www.galorepark.co.uk.
Hollywood actress and math whiz Danica McKellar has completely shattered the “math nerd” stereotype. For years, she’s been showing girls how to feel confident and ace their math classes – with style! With Girls Get Curves, she applies her winning techniques to high school geometry, giving readers the tools they need to feel great and totally “get” everything from congruent triangles to theorems, and more. Inside you’ll find:
· Time-saving tips and tricks for homework and tests
· Illuminating practice problems (and proofs!) with detailed solutions
· Totally relatable real-world examples
· True stories from Danica’s own life as an actress and math student
· A Troubleshooting Guide, for getting unstuck during even the trickiest proofs!
With Danica as a coach, girls everywhere can stop hiding from their homework and watch their scores rise!
Covering theoretical, social and political contexts, the book:Includes new chapters on defining and constructing victims, fear and vulnerability, sexuality, white collar crime and the implications of crime policy on victims Examines a global range of historical and theoretical perspectives in victimology and features a new chapter on researching victims of crime Reinforces your learning through critical thinking sections, future research suggestions, chapter summaries and a glossary of key terms
Victims, Crime and Society is the essential text for your studies in victimology across criminology, criminal justice, community safety, youth justice and related areas.
My hope is that the reader will be encouraged to sit with God, to set aside any personal agenda, to allow God to lead wherever He will, and to draw you further into intimacy with Him.