Foreword is by Sandra Reed, Former Dean of Graduate Studies at Savannah College of Art and Design. Reed grew up in Iowa. She received a full scholarship to attend Drake University, where she received her B.F.A. in painting and drawing. She earned the M.F.A. in painting from The George Washington University as the first Morris Louis Fellow in Painting. She taught at academic institution's Resident Associate Program, prior to moving to Savannah in 1993 to teach at the Savannah College Art and Design. She lives with her husband, John Spurlock, a painter and printmaker, in Savannah, Georgia.
If you're looking for the best, most authoritative guide to the GRE revised General Test, you've found it! The Official Guide to the GRE General Test, Third Edition is the only GRE guide specially created the people who actually make the test. It's packed with everything you need to do your best on the test—and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
You’ll discover exactly what to expect on the test and learn how the test is scored. Hundreds of authentic test questions are included for practice, making this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
No other guide to the GRE revised General Test gives you:
• 4 complete, full-length real tests—2 in the book and 2 online
• Hundreds of authentic test question to help you hone your skills
• Access to the newly redesigned PowerPrep website
• Everything you need to know about the test, straight from the test makers
• Interactive content that is fully accessible to individuals with disabilities