[Digital Version 2 published Mar 2015: page breaks removed for faster downloading in e-reader applications]
R. B. McElroy is a family man, author, and artist. This Texas native serves as a senior pastor and educational leader.
These studies uniquely present the powerful pages of James in language that can be easily understood and applied as we face suffering, temptation, guilt, favoritism, conflict, gossip, fear, doubt, and much more.
• How we view trials and respond to them determines what God can do in, and through us.
• Our faith must be sincere and active, or it will be found dormant and useless.
• Partiality has no place in Christ’s church, and therefore should have no place in the Christian life.
• The tongue reveals what is in the heart – it can be a source of conflict and strife, or peace and gentle wisdom.
• Your perspective on trials, suffering, and temptation will be challenged.
• You will begin to view all you do, say, and believe through the lens of Scripture, versus tradition or opinion.
• You will be encouraged to see yourself and others through the light of God’s grace rather than the lies of the enemy.
• You will be inspired to live an actively-passionate life for the God you were created to glorify!
Also Available: James - Living a Life of Faith: A Bible Study for Men
Christians can resist and overcome the “enemy inside.”
It is a well–drawn argument, relying heavily on scripture to support its thesis and points.
This book will equip you to deal with the enemy inside by the power of the Word:
Identify Satan as our enemy, and not our fellow human being.
Identify traits of the enemy and how he uses them defile our soul.
Accept the truth that Jesus has restored us by His death and resurrection.
Acknowledge the centrality of the Word of God in dealing with enemy inside.
Useful tools for daily victorious life.
If victorious is a word you would not use to describe your life, then you need to read Love Deficit. It can help you understand what is hindering you from taking possession of the blessings that God has already made available to you. It can unleash the power of love in your life so you no longer have to live in defeat and torment.
He reveals that when the millennium is interpreted as having its inauguration in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus, then amillennialism and premillennialism are not seen as antagonistic to each other; rather, a tweaked amillennialism provides the fulfillment for the prophecy, and a tweaked premillennialism provides its consummation. This new way of interpreting the millennium is not only soundly based, groundbreaking, and exciting--it also has significant implications for the interpretation of the rest of the book of Revelation.
Trimillennialism also provides fresh insights on original sin, the essential difference between a saved and a lost person, the depth of the sacrifice Christ made on the cross, the nature of the punishment of the unrepentant, and the present location of heaven.
Have you wrestled with the following thoughts?
• What if I fail at trying to lose weight?
• I am so heavy that I will never achieve my goal!
• What if people criticize me for losing weight?
• I have tried losing weight over and over again. What makes me think I will be able to do so this time?
• What if I hit a plateau?
Fighting Fat with Fearless Faith is a program providing you with a battle plan to permanently conquer the weight battle!
In Fighting Fat with Fearless Faith, Christy Taylor relates her weight-loss journey losing 137 pounds and keeping it off for over 5 years. Christy shares past diet mishaps and her discovery of the right way to be permanently transformed. Here is her story of finding faith and conquering the weight battle. You’ll find thoughts from her prayer journals and strategies on how she lost the weight.
A Valiant Woman Warrior understands her faith in battle can’t be compromised because many spiritual battles will arise throughout her life, requiring faith to defeat them. Fearless faith marches forward, wholeheartedly believing the Creator is fighting the fight in all aspects of life.
Learn 10 Combat Maneuvers that will equip you to be Combat-Ready and defeat the enemy in your battle with weight. You will...
• Understand how the weight battle started, what spiritual warfare is, and who your enemy is.
• Acknowledge your personal responsibility for your body, God’s Temple.
• Assess your current status in relation to your spiritual and physical health.
• Commit and surrender absolutely to defeat the enemy.
• Envision and plan your path to victory with a personalized mission statement and battle-plan.
• Proclaim fearless faith by standing firm on the foundation of faith and the mission of love.
• Embrace accountability and support from your weight-loss battle companion, the Holy Spirit, and your Battle-Buddies.
• Prep for battle by getting armored up, spiritually nourished, and faithfully fit.
• Execute various battle-strategies to be Battle-Ready.
• Persevere by marching forward to victory!
This program is about renewing your mind. Once your mind is right with God, everything else falls into place!
In his attempt to simplify the word of God, Charles became convinced that it simply takes knowledge of and belief in the five promised principles of God in order to live the full kingdom life God intends for his people. In this book, Charles shows the five principles and the overwhelming promises connected to them; he also warns of roadblocks which often prevent us from fully receiving all the Father has for us in Jesus—the one who can do infinitely more than all we can ask or imagine according to the power that is working among us (Eph. 3:20, NIV).
Are you sure you know who God is? Have you discovered what you are most passionate about? Discovery is the ability to comprehend something that you did not previously understand. Have you grasped who you really are? Not what you do, where you live, or who you are in a relationship with—none of these define who you are.
People have attempted to define God and themselves through religion, but religion is only a human attempt to encounter God on our own terms. Religion is boring; it has been unable to capture the heart and imagination of who God is. The Bible has plenty to say about who He is, who man is, and how we can live our lives with passion, purpose, and fulfillment. This is what Bobby Coleman brings to light. Laying hold of the truths within this book will help you discover the limitless expanse of who God is and how He functions in order to benefit your life. It is time to Consider the Squirrel!
“This book should be in everyone's personal library!”
Chaplin John R. Tumino, Founder of In My Father’s Kitchen
“Bobby provides an easy-to-follow path for seekers or believers.”
Hector L. Melendez, Lieutenant Colonel, United States Marine Corps (Retired)