The collection includes ten compelling stories of murder, madness, and mayhem that span more than a century of American history and homicidal criminality that will keep you reading from beginning to end.
1. Murder at the Pencil Factory: The Killing of Mary Phagan - 100 Years Later, the brutal murder of a young girl turn locals into vigilantes out for justice.
2. The "Gold Special" Train Robbery: Deadly Crimes of the D'Autremont Brothers, a daring train robbery by a trio of brother bandits goes wrong and turns deadly.
3. Murder of the Banker's Daughter: The Killing of Marion Parker, a brazen abduction of a schoolgirl turns tragic as authorities hunt for the killer.
4. Mass Murder in the Sky: The Bombing of Flight 629, a mother’s Christmas gift turns deadly, exploding in an airliner above Denver, with a domestic terrorist on loose.
5. The Amityville Massacre: The DeFeo Family's Nightmare, family is shot to death by a killer too close to home. Inspiration for The Amityville Horror movies.
6. The Pickaxe Killers: Karla Faye Tucker & Daniel Garrett, pair of killers seek revenge and pay the price themselves.
7. Murderous Tandem: James Gregory Marlow and Cynthia Coffman, two killers pick off victims one by one till brought to justice.
8. Murder in Mission Hill: The Disturbing Tale of Carol Stuart & Charles Stuart, a wife’s murder draws national attention with an unlikely killer on the loose.
9. Murder in Bellevue: The Killing of Alan and Diane Johnson, in a case of parricide, a teenage girl’s obsession turns deadly.
10. Murder of a Star Quarterback: The Tragic Tale of Steve McNair & Sahel Kazemi, adultery, jealousy, fame, and fortune turn deadly for a well-known ex-football great.
Bonus material includes excerpts from bestselling true crime books by R. Barri Flowers, The Sex Slave Murders and Serial Killer Couples.
From R. Barri Flowers, award winning criminologist
and international bestselling author of The
Sex Slave Murders and The Sex Slave Murders 2, comes a gripping new true
crime short, Killers of the Lonely
Hearts: The Tale of Serial Killers Raymond Fernandez & Martha Beck.
In this gripping tale of sex, jealousy, con
artists, and murder, the author gets to the root of the violent crimes
perpetrated by 1940s serial killers Fernandez and Beck, who preyed on lonely
women through personal ads, stealing from them, and murdering them before the
ultimate justice was served on the killer lovers.
As a bonus, included is a complete true crime
short, The Sinful Killers, about serial killers James Gregory Marlow and Cynthia
Coffman, who murdered at least
five people over three states in 1986, including four women, who were targeted
for abduction, sexual assault, and robbery.
An added bonus is excerpts from R. Barri
Flowers bestselling true crime shorts, Mass Murder in the Sky, in which an
airliner is brought down over Denver by dynamite and Murder at the Pencil
Factory, chronicling the century old murder of Mary Phagan and the lynching of
her purported killer Leo Frank. Also included are excerpts from the author's
bestselling novel, Dark Streets of Whitechapel, a Jack the Ripper historical
SERIAL KILLER COUPLES: Bonded by Sexual
Depravity, Abduction, and Murder chronicles the true crimes of sexually
motivated serial killers who are intimates. In this latest true crime book from
award winning, bestselling criminologist R. Barri Flowers, nine gripping tales
examine killer couples from America, England, and Canada whose murderous reign
of terror knows no end till they are brought to justice.
Chapter 1: Raymond Fernandez and Martha Beck,
Chapter 2: Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, Chapter 3: Fred
West and Rosemary
West, Chapter 4: Gerald Gallego and Charlene
Gallego, Chapter 5: Douglas Clark and Carol Mary Bundy, Chapter 6: Alvin
Neelley and Judith Ann Neelley, Chapter 7: Alton Coleman and Debra Denise
Brown, Chapter 8: James Gregory Marlow and Cynthia Coffman, Chapter 9: Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka.
material includes excerpts from the author's international bestselling true
crime book, THE SEX SLAVE MURDERS; historical true crime short, MASS MURDER IN THE SKY: The Bombing of Flight 629, Jack
the Ripper thriller novel, DARK STREETS OF WHITECHAPEL, and medical mystery and
police procedural, MURDER IN MAUI.
There are 15 terrifying, heart-pounding stories in all, guaranteed to keep you awake and your doors locked as only King, the Master of True Crime, can write them!
In the late 1970s, a serial killer prowled the campus of Michigan State University, terrorizing students and faculty alike. Donald Miller was a graduate of MSU’s renowned School of Criminal Justice, but somehow went awry and turned into a monster, targeting pretty coeds for sexual assault and murder. Miller’s victims included his ex-fiancée. Only after the killer was brought to justice could the campus return to normal as a place for education and enjoyment.
Donald Miller’s path from promising Criminal Justice grad to deadly criminal is chronicled in this riveting short.
Included is a complete second story, “The Midwest Murders.” This is the shocking tale of serial killer couple Alton Coleman and Debra Denise Brown, who went on a killing spree across four Midwestern states during the summer of 1984, showing no mercy to those in their murderous path.
Bonus material includes excerpts from R. Barri Flowers’ bestselling true crime book, The Sex Slave Murders: The True Story of Serial Killers Gerald & Charlene Gallego, and top selling true crime shorts, The Sex Slave Murders 3: The Horrific Tale of Serial Killers Leonard Lake & Charles Ng; and The Amityville Massacre: The DeFeo Family's Nightmare.
Follow R. Barri Flowers on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Yahoo, Goodreads, and Wikipedia.