Find your Sun and Moon signs instantly with the easy-to-use tables.
• Learn the characteristics of each of the 144 Sun-Moon combinations.
• How the different Sun-Moon personalities behave in love, and their greatest strengths and weaknesses.
• Discover the personality secrets of your friends and family.
• Analysis of the Sun-Moon personalities of famous people.
Planets in Therapy clearly and succinctly explains the interpretation of the language and techniques of astrology, the depth psychological, transpersonal and spiritual meaning of planetary symbolism, and its power to heal and transform.
Greg Bogart masterfully guides the reader through the principles of psychological astrology, emphasizing the process of selftransformation, spiritual evolution, and discovering the meaning in every event and every moment. A wide range of examples demonstrate how to apply this knowledge to skillfully help others as a counseling astrologer.
For astrology to be useful there's no need to have a crystal ball, incense, meditation, or faith. Learn the practical language of astrology in this clear, easy-to-understand exploration that goes way beyond daily horoscopes and zodiac. With it, the reader will be able to calculate and read their own and others' birth charts; tell signs and planets from houses; create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly planners- even make predictions for the future. With a glossary and further resources, this guide explores:
? Why horoscopes and descriptions of "sun signs" are usually wrong.
? Why many astrologers use the "wrong" zodiac.
? The several different houses system.
? All the planetary aspects that go beyond the sun and moon.
? The many cycles that determine an astrological forecast.
The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays couldn't be simpler to use–just turn to the page of your birthday and discover the secret to exactly who you are, based on a unique combination of astrology, numerology, tarot, colour theory and psychology. This combination of approaches provides an uncannily accurate profile for each birthday of the year. But you don’t just get an in–depth personality profile, you can also get an expanded reading for each astrological sign as well.
• Find out what your greatest challenges are and how to solve them;
• Discover your best side–as well as your dark side–and how to make the best of both;
• Compare and contrast your astrological reading with your birthday profile to reveal your unique strengths;
• Find out who those special people are that you are drawn to, and the special years in your life that will be significant;
• Discover your career and life goals, how to manage love and relationships, and how to maximise your health.
This compelling reference book gives you insight into your own birthday profile and astrological sign, but don’t forget to turn the pages and find out the secrets of your friends, family, lovers and colleagues too!
High Priestess Eileen Holland's helpful guide is rooted in practicality and intended as a working handbook, not a simple beginner's guide. The information is rich; clear directions are given, and its range of content is extensive. Spells, circles, crystals, and color magic, herbs, health, and healing are all covered with abundant direction on how to do it, when to do it, and suggestions for seeking guidance from the deities. Those who have been on their path for a few years will find this a great reference book to refer to time and again.