Ricardo added only easy-to-make recipes, not particularly fancy, but hearty and nutrient-rich dishes based on the principles of his previous book The Ricardo Riskalla Training Diet.
Most recipes are healthy treats that are good for your mind, body and soul.
It is really important that you read his book The Ricardo Riskalla Training Diet to understand his philosophy behind it.
Ricardo Riskalla is an Australian celebrity trainer and qualified nutrition coach who has been featured in the major Australian magazines and newspapers. He has effectively trained a variety of high profile clients including famous actors, top models and Olympic level athletes. He is also the creator of the awarded application "A Million Workouts By Ricardo Riskalla Training" available for Apple iOS and Android.
"I feel and look better than I ever have". Vogue
"Ricardo Riskalla, the go-to guy for models, actors, marathon competitors and Olympic rowers. Thankfully he also trains mere mortals”. Harper's Bazaar
“Forget busting a gut for hours to get great results”. Cleo Magazine
“He makes lasagne using shaved zucchini, spaghetti from shredded vegetables and spring rolls wrapped in watermelon shavings”. Sunday Telegraph
“Riskalla compares eating raw food to putting the best possible fuel you can into your body”. Sunday Telegraph
“The anti-ageing effects are one great side effect of a raw food diet. Ageing is synonymous with a reduction in metabolic and digestive enzymes and raw food replaces these enzymes”. Sunday Telegraph
“The diet can be delicious and the health benefits are sublime”. Sunday Telegraph
If you want to get muscular, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without steroids, good genetics, extreme dieting, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym . . . regardless of your age . . . you want to read this book.
Here’s the deal:
Building muscle and burning fat isn't as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe. This book is the shortcut.
- You don't need to: Spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements that steroid-fueled bodybuilders "swear by." Most pills and powders do absolutely nothing.
- You don't need to: Constantly change up your weightlifting routine to gain muscle mass quickly and effectively. Muscle building is much simpler than that.
- You don't need to: Waste a couple of hours in the gym every day grinding through grueling workouts. In fact, this is a great way to get nowhere.
- You don't need to: Slog away at boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and get a six-pack. In fact, you don't have to do any cardio to get the body you really want.
- You don't need to: Obsess over "clean eating" and avoiding "unhealthy" foods to get ripped. Instead, you can get the body you want eating the foods you love.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you’re going to learn something most guys will never know . . .
The exact methods of diet and training that make putting on 10 to 15 pounds of quality lean mass a breeze . . . and it only takes a few months.
Here are just a few of the things you're going to discover in this book:
- The 10 biggest fat loss and muscle building myths and mistakes that keep guys fat, weak, and frustrated.
- The 3 scientific laws of muscle growth and fat loss that literally force your body to get bigger, leaner, and stronger. You'll be shocked at how easy it really is to build muscle and lose fat once you know what you're doing.
- How to create flexible diet plans that help you transform your body composition eating the foods you love...and without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you're "on a diet."
- A paint-by-numbers training system that will help you build a big, full chest . . . a wide, tapered back . . . thick, powerful legs . . . and strong, bulging arms . . . spending no more than 3 to 6 hours in the gym every week...doing challenging, fun workouts that you enjoy.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will show you what works and what doesn’t, saving you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year on pills and powders.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine . . . just 12 weeks from now . . . being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked how the heck you're doing it . . .
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day . . .
The bottom line is you CAN get that "Hollywood hunk" body without following boring, bland “bodybuilder” diets or living in the gym. This book shows you how.
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR READERS
With this fitness book, you'll also get a FREE 56-page reference guide with all of the book’s key takeaways, a year’s worth of Bigger Leaner Stronger workouts, 10 premade meal plans for cutting and lean bulking, and more!
So, scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a bigger, leaner, and stronger you!
Most of us have heard of gluten—a protein found in wheat that causes widespread inflammation in the body. Americans spend billions of dollars on gluten-free diets in an effort to protect their health. But what if we’ve been missing the root of the problem? In The Plant Paradox, renowned cardiologist Dr. Steven Gundry reveals that gluten is just one variety of a common, and highly toxic, plant-based protein called lectin. Lectins are found not only in grains like wheat but also in the “gluten-free” foods most of us commonly regard as healthy, including many fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and conventional dairy products. These proteins, which are found in the seeds, grains, skins, rinds, and leaves of plants, are designed by nature to protect them from predators (including humans). Once ingested, they incite a kind of chemical warfare in our bodies, causing inflammatory reactions that can lead to weight gain and serious health conditions.
At his waitlist-only clinics in California, Dr. Gundry has successfully treated tens of thousands of patients suffering from autoimmune disorders, diabetes, leaky gut syndrome, heart disease, and neurodegenerative diseases with a protocol that detoxes the cells, repairs the gut, and nourishes the body. Now, in The Plant Paradox, he shares this clinically proven program with readers around the world.
The simple (and daunting) fact is, lectins are everywhere. Thankfully, Dr. Gundry offers simple hacks we easily can employ to avoid them, including:Peel your veggies. Most of the lectins are contained in the skin and seeds of plants; simply peeling and de-seeding vegetables (like tomatoes and peppers) reduces their lectin content.Shop for fruit in season. Fruit contain fewer lectins when ripe, so eating apples, berries, and other lectin-containing fruits at the peak of ripeness helps minimize your lectin consumption.Swap your brown rice for white. Whole grains and seeds with hard outer coatings are designed by nature to cause digestive distress—and are full of lectins.
With a full list of lectin-containing foods and simple substitutes for each, a step-by-step detox and eating plan, and delicious lectin-free recipes, The Plant Paradox illuminates the hidden dangers lurking in your salad bowl—and shows you how to eat whole foods in a whole new way.
Suzanne has shared every detail of her transformation, from the very first days of starting keto to her most recent successes, on her popular blog, Keto Karma, as well as on her YouTube channel and Instagram page. Her first book, "Simply Keto", isn't just a cookbook; it's a portal into Suzanne's life and dieting success—how she accomplished the incredible feat of losing almost 40 percent of her total body weight and developed a healthier and more balanced relationship with food. In this book, she shares everything you need to know to get started and find your own success.
Inside, you'll find
• helpful advice for starting keto
• grocery shopping tips
• keto and weight loss FAQs
• more than 100 easy recipes
• a structured 30-day meal plan
• guidance for living and thriving with the ketogenic lifestyle