Comprehensive Prep for the Postal Exams, Test 473 and 473-C.
This book provides information on postal exams, benefits and hiring procedures:
* Explanation of the Federal Employees Retirement System.
* Sample tests and helpful study information for Test 473 and Test 473-C.
* Nine sample tests for Address Checking, 5 sample tests for Forms Completion and 7 sample tests for Coding and Memory.
* Strategies for getting a high score.
* Learn how to find and how to apply for postal jobs through the Internet.
* The new positions PSE (from 2011) and CCA (from 2013) are explained.
* There is an explanation about to take the test by computer.
* The author scored 100% on the Postal Exams six times.
* The Author has operated the Postal Entrance Exams School for 18 years in Los Angeles, California.