Rob Westbrook became a follower of Jesus Christ at the later age of thirty. Called into the preaching ministry at thirty-two, Rob attended New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, earning a Bachelors of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry. He later earned forty-six hours toward a Masters of Divinity degree.
Rob became pastor of his first church, Hebron Baptist Church, in Amite County, Mississippi, in 1998, while attending seminary. By 2002 the time commitments to both seminary and the church became strained, and Rob chose to leave seminary behind for the church. Around 2005, God began preparing him for planting a new church. He left his first church pastorate in 2006 to become a church planter in his hometown of Amory, Mississippi. LifePointe Church had its first service in January 2008. Rob currently serves there, at LifePointe Church.
Rob has been married to Teresa since 1989. He and Teresa have one daughter, Lauren, who is married to Brandon Britt. They also have two dogs: Malachi and Gabby.
Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season. Everyone will be caught up in the season, moving so fast they forget what the holidays are all about. Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Thanksgiving Sermons gives you 8 sermon outlines for the season, sermons that will remind your people what Thanksgiving and the holiday season is all about: giving thanks.
Turn your people's hearts back to Jesus this Thanksgiving.
Keywords: bible,expository,outlines,pastor,sermon,sermon helps,sermon outlines,sermon prep,old testament,new testament,preach,preaching,holiday,thanksgiving,november
With the commercialization and secularization of Christmas growing year by year, the real reason for Christmas gets lost in the shuffle. The sermons in Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Christmas Sermons brings the focus back squarely on Jesus Christ. Inside, you'll find 21 sermon outlines, including a 3 sermon series and a unique Joseph monologue.
Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Christmas Sermons will help the busy pastor turn the church's eye back to Jesus this Christmas season.
Sermon Titles and Scripture References:
1. Another Christmas Tree - Colossians 1:19-20
2. Christmas Gifts from God - Luke 2:8-14
3. The Greatest Christmas Present Ever - Romans 6:23
4. For This Reason - John 18:37
5. John the Baptist - Luke 1:57-80
6. Joseph - Matthew 1:18-25
7. Christ is Christmas - Luke 2:10-11
8. He Was Born to Be - 1 John 1:1-3
9. The Coming of the Word - John 1:1-18
10. The Incarnation: A Child is Born - Luke 2:1-14
11. Wise Men Still Seek Him - Matthew 2:1-12
12. This Baby’s Life - Isaiah 53:1-12
13. They Slept Through It - Micah 5:2
14. When Did Christmas Begin? - 1 Peter 1:18-21
15. Good News for All - Luke 2:1-20
16. Do You Have Room for Jesus? - Luke 2:1-7
17. The Fullness of Time - Galatians 4:4-5
18. Xmas: What's Missing in Your Christmas? - Amazement - Genesis 3:15
19. Xmas: What's Missing in Your Christmas? - The Supernatural - Matthew 1:18-25
20. Xmas: What's Missing in Your Christmas? - Reflection and Perspective - Luke 2:19
21. Joseph Monologue
Keywords: bible,expository,outlines,pastor,sermon,sermon helps,sermon outlines,sermon prep,old testament,new testament,preach,preaching,christmas,holiday,december
Easter is the most important time of celebration in Christianity. Our churches welcome more people during the Easter season than at any other time of the year. Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Easter Sermons helps you be better prepared for presenting the Good News of Jesus Christ and His resurrection during the Easter season. You'll find 20 Easter-related sermons, including a 5 week sermon series: The Road to the Hill. Prepare yourself for Easter with Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Easter Sermons.
Sermon Titles and References:
1. Palm Sunday - Jesus is Not Always What We Want Him to Be - Mark 11:1-10
2. What About the Resurrection? - 1 Corinthians 15:12-19
3. Hard to Believe - Luke 24:1-7
4. What Will You Do With Christ? - Matthew 27:11-22
5. What the Resurrection Means to You - Luke 24:1-12; 1 Peter 1:3-5
6. The Simplicity of Easter - Luke 24:1-8
7. It Is Finished - John 19:16-30
8. The Blessings of Easter - Mark 15:16 - 16:6
9. Out of the Blue - Matthew 27:15-26
10. Believing is Seeing - John 20:1-31
11. The Significance of Easter - Mark 16:1-6
12. Empty - Luke 24:1-9
13. The Message of Easter - Matthew 28:1-7
14. Do You Love Jesus? - John 21:15-22
15. Doubt Defeated - John 20:24-29
16. The Road to the Hill - Why Should Easter Matter to Me? - Genesis 3:1-7
17. The Road to the Hill - Three Along the Road - John 4:16-18
18. The Road to the Hill - Finished! - John 19:30
19. The Road to the Hill - Easter - Philippians 2:6-11
20. The Road to the Hill - What's Jesus Doing Now? - Acts 1:6-12
Keywords: bible,expository,outlines,pastor,sermon,sermon helps,sermon outlines,sermon prep,old testament,new testament,preach,preaching,easter,holiday,crucifixion,resurrection,lent
The world we live in today pulls at and attacks the very fabric of the family. Mothers and fathers are under constant pressure to be all that the world tells them they should be. In contrast, the Bible gives us pictures of true mothers and fathers, true men and women of God.
Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Mothers and Fathers Day Sermons gives the busy pastor 11 sermon outlines for those days when we celebrate our families and those God has set to lead our families: the mother and father. Prepare yourself for these important days in the life of your church. Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Mothers and Fathers Day Sermons.
Sermon Titles and Scripture References:
1. The Influence of Mothers - 2 Timothy 1:1-6
2. A Father’s Key Relationships - Ephesians 5:25-33
3. Being a Woman of Integrity - Proverbs 31:25-31
4. One Eye on the Enemy and One on the Wall - Nehemiah 4:13-17
5. The Woman God Blesses - 1 Samuel 1:1-2:2
6. Men on Fire - Colossians 1:3-8; 4:12-13
7. Mighty Men - 2 Samuel 23:8-19
8. Steps to Commitment - Matthew 4:18-22
9. Lydia: A Godly Woman - Acts 16:11-15
10. Burning Men - Daniel 3:1-30
11. A Woman Who Makes a Difference - Acts 9:36-42
Keywords: bible,expository,outlines,pastor,sermon,sermon helps,sermon outlines,sermon prep,old testament,new testament,preach,preaching,mothers day,fathers day,mother,father,holiday
Preaching sermon series is an effective way of focusing your church on a particular subject. You have the opportunity to extend the point and spend time concentrating on God's Word for better retention. Using sermon series also helps the busy pastor in sermon preparation, providing a clear plan for the weeks ahead.
You'll get 3 complete sermon series in Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Sermon Series Box Set 1. This book contains the entire contents from 3 Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors books: Rooted, Fresh, and Church Revolution.
Rooted is a series of 15 sermons covering the basic doctrines of the Christian faith. Preach on the importance of the Bible, the nature of God, the Trinity, Prayer, Angels, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare, Baptism and Communion, Sin, Jesus Christ, Resurrection and Ascension, Becoming a Christian, Sanctification, Perseverance, and Assurance, Death, the Return of Jesus, the Final Judgment, and Heaven.
Fresh is a series of 8 sermons for bringing renewal and awareness of God's plan and will for His church. This series will help you and your people focus on spiritual renewal.
Church Revolution is a series of 7 sermons focused on bringing change and passion to your church. The church is the people, and if there's to be a change in our church there has to be a change in our people. This sermon series will provide you the groundwork for beginning a revolution at your church, a revolution for Jesus Christ.
That's 30 complete sermon outlines. These are not the typical 3 point sermons. Each sermon is completely fleshed out, with points and subpoints. The sermon outlines in this book are taken directly from the notes I carry into the pulpit each week.
Keywords: sermon outlines, pastor, preacher, sermon series, bible, expository, outlines, sermon helps