With the commercialization and secularization of Christmas growing year by year, the real reason for Christmas gets lost in the shuffle. The sermons in Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Christmas Sermons brings the focus back squarely on Jesus Christ. Inside, you'll find 21 sermon outlines, including a 3 sermon series and a unique Joseph monologue.
Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Christmas Sermons will help the busy pastor turn the church's eye back to Jesus this Christmas season.
Sermon Titles and Scripture References:
1. Another Christmas Tree - Colossians 1:19-20
2. Christmas Gifts from God - Luke 2:8-14
3. The Greatest Christmas Present Ever - Romans 6:23
4. For This Reason - John 18:37
5. John the Baptist - Luke 1:57-80
6. Joseph - Matthew 1:18-25
7. Christ is Christmas - Luke 2:10-11
8. He Was Born to Be - 1 John 1:1-3
9. The Coming of the Word - John 1:1-18
10. The Incarnation: A Child is Born - Luke 2:1-14
11. Wise Men Still Seek Him - Matthew 2:1-12
12. This Baby’s Life - Isaiah 53:1-12
13. They Slept Through It - Micah 5:2
14. When Did Christmas Begin? - 1 Peter 1:18-21
15. Good News for All - Luke 2:1-20
16. Do You Have Room for Jesus? - Luke 2:1-7
17. The Fullness of Time - Galatians 4:4-5
18. Xmas: What's Missing in Your Christmas? - Amazement - Genesis 3:15
19. Xmas: What's Missing in Your Christmas? - The Supernatural - Matthew 1:18-25
20. Xmas: What's Missing in Your Christmas? - Reflection and Perspective - Luke 2:19
21. Joseph Monologue
Keywords: bible,expository,outlines,pastor,sermon,sermon helps,sermon outlines,sermon prep,old testament,new testament,preach,preaching,christmas,holiday,december
About the author
Rob Westbrook became a follower of Jesus Christ at the later age of thirty. Called into the preaching ministry at thirty-two, Rob attended New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, earning a Bachelors of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry. He later earned forty-six hours toward a Masters of Divinity degree.
Rob became pastor of his first church, Hebron Baptist Church, in Amite County, Mississippi, in 1998, while attending seminary. By 2002 the time commitments to both seminary and the church became strained, and Rob chose to leave seminary behind for the church. Around 2005, God began preparing him for planting a new church. He left his first church pastorate in 2006 to become a church planter in his hometown of Amory, Mississippi. LifePointe Church had its first service in January 2008. Rob currently serves there, at LifePointe Church.
Rob has been married to Teresa since 1989. He and Teresa have one daughter, Lauren, who is married to Brandon Britt. They also have two dogs: Malachi and Gabby.