(These outlines are taken from Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Volume 3)
Here are the sermon titles and Scripture references:
1. Disciple - What is a Christian? - Acts 11:19-26
2. Disciple - What is a Disciple? - Luke 9:23-24
3. Disciple - Become a Disciple - Matthew 4:18-22
4. Disciple - Abide - John 15:1-5
5. Disciple - The Practical Stuff - Luke 9:23
6. Disciple - The Word - John 8:31-32
7. Disciple - Prayer - John 15:7
8. Disciple - Fellowship - John 13:34-35
9. Disciple - Witness - John 15:8
10. Disciple - Service - John 15:13
11. Disciple - Making Disciples - Matthew 28:18-20
Keywords: bible,expository,outlines,pastor,sermon,sermon helps,sermon outlines,sermon prep,old testament,new testament,preach,preaching
About the author
Rob Westbrook became a follower of Jesus Christ at the later age of thirty. Called into the preaching ministry at thirty-two, Rob attended New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, earning a Bachelors of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry. He later earned forty-six hours toward a Masters of Divinity degree.
Rob became pastor of his first church, Hebron Baptist Church, in Amite County, Mississippi, in 1998, while attending seminary. By 2002 the time commitments to both seminary and the church became strained, and Rob chose to leave seminary behind for the church. Around 2005, God began preparing him for planting a new church. He left his first church pastorate in 2006 to become a church planter in his hometown of Amory, Mississippi. LifePointe Church had its first service in January 2008. Rob currently serves there, at LifePointe Church.
Rob has been married to Teresa since 1989. He and Teresa have one daughter, Lauren, who is married to Brandon Britt. They also have two dogs: Malachi and Gabby.