Easter is the most important time of celebration in Christianity. Our churches welcome more people during the Easter season than at any other time of the year. Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Easter Sermons helps you be better prepared for presenting the Good News of Jesus Christ and His resurrection during the Easter season. You'll find 20 Easter-related sermons, including a 5 week sermon series: The Road to the Hill. Prepare yourself for Easter with Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Easter Sermons.
Sermon Titles and References:
1. Palm Sunday - Jesus is Not Always What We Want Him to Be - Mark 11:1-10
2. What About the Resurrection? - 1 Corinthians 15:12-19
3. Hard to Believe - Luke 24:1-7
4. What Will You Do With Christ? - Matthew 27:11-22
5. What the Resurrection Means to You - Luke 24:1-12; 1 Peter 1:3-5
6. The Simplicity of Easter - Luke 24:1-8
7. It Is Finished - John 19:16-30
8. The Blessings of Easter - Mark 15:16 - 16:6
9. Out of the Blue - Matthew 27:15-26
10. Believing is Seeing - John 20:1-31
11. The Significance of Easter - Mark 16:1-6
12. Empty - Luke 24:1-9
13. The Message of Easter - Matthew 28:1-7
14. Do You Love Jesus? - John 21:15-22
15. Doubt Defeated - John 20:24-29
16. The Road to the Hill - Why Should Easter Matter to Me? - Genesis 3:1-7
17. The Road to the Hill - Three Along the Road - John 4:16-18
18. The Road to the Hill - Finished! - John 19:30
19. The Road to the Hill - Easter - Philippians 2:6-11
20. The Road to the Hill - What's Jesus Doing Now? - Acts 1:6-12
Keywords: bible,expository,outlines,pastor,sermon,sermon helps,sermon outlines,sermon prep,old testament,new testament,preach,preaching,easter,holiday,crucifixion,resurrection,lent
Rob Westbrook became a follower of Jesus Christ at the later age of thirty. Called into the preaching ministry at thirty-two, Rob attended New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, earning a Bachelors of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry. He later earned forty-six hours toward a Masters of Divinity degree.
Rob became pastor of his first church, Hebron Baptist Church, in Amite County, Mississippi, in 1998, while attending seminary. By 2002 the time commitments to both seminary and the church became strained, and Rob chose to leave seminary behind for the church. Around 2005, God began preparing him for planting a new church. He left his first church pastorate in 2006 to become a church planter in his hometown of Amory, Mississippi. LifePointe Church had its first service in January 2008. Rob currently serves there, at LifePointe Church.
Rob has been married to Teresa since 1989. He and Teresa have one daughter, Lauren, who is married to Brandon Britt. They also have two dogs: Malachi and Gabby.