The world we live in today pulls at and attacks the very fabric of the family. Mothers and fathers are under constant pressure to be all that the world tells them they should be. In contrast, the Bible gives us pictures of true mothers and fathers, true men and women of God.
Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Mothers and Fathers Day Sermons gives the busy pastor 11 sermon outlines for those days when we celebrate our families and those God has set to lead our families: the mother and father. Prepare yourself for these important days in the life of your church. Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Mothers and Fathers Day Sermons.
Sermon Titles and Scripture References:
1. The Influence of Mothers - 2 Timothy 1:1-6
2. A Father’s Key Relationships - Ephesians 5:25-33
3. Being a Woman of Integrity - Proverbs 31:25-31
4. One Eye on the Enemy and One on the Wall - Nehemiah 4:13-17
5. The Woman God Blesses - 1 Samuel 1:1-2:2
6. Men on Fire - Colossians 1:3-8; 4:12-13
7. Mighty Men - 2 Samuel 23:8-19
8. Steps to Commitment - Matthew 4:18-22
9. Lydia: A Godly Woman - Acts 16:11-15
10. Burning Men - Daniel 3:1-30
11. A Woman Who Makes a Difference - Acts 9:36-42
Keywords: bible,expository,outlines,pastor,sermon,sermon helps,sermon outlines,sermon prep,old testament,new testament,preach,preaching,mothers day,fathers day,mother,father,holiday
Rob Westbrook became a follower of Jesus Christ at the later age of thirty. Called into the preaching ministry at thirty-two, Rob attended New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, earning a Bachelors of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry. He later earned forty-six hours toward a Masters of Divinity degree.
Rob became pastor of his first church, Hebron Baptist Church, in Amite County, Mississippi, in 1998, while attending seminary. By 2002 the time commitments to both seminary and the church became strained, and Rob chose to leave seminary behind for the church. Around 2005, God began preparing him for planting a new church. He left his first church pastorate in 2006 to become a church planter in his hometown of Amory, Mississippi. LifePointe Church had its first service in January 2008. Rob currently serves there, at LifePointe Church.
Rob has been married to Teresa since 1989. He and Teresa have one daughter, Lauren, who is married to Brandon Britt. They also have two dogs: Malachi and Gabby.