Preach on the importance of the Bible, the nature of God, the Trinity, Prayer, Angels, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare, Baptism and Communion, Sin, Jesus Christ, Resurrection and Ascension, Becoming a Christian, Sanctification, Perseverance and Assurance, Death, the Return of Jesus, the Final Judgment, and Heaven.
There are 15 sermon outlines, covering the basics of Christian theology. These sermon outlines are much more than simple, one line points, rather, they are complete sermon outlines with great detail, ready for you to preach this weekend.
(These outlines are taken from Sermon Outlines for Busy Pastors: Volume 3)
Here are the sermon titles and Scripture references:
1. Rooted - The Bible - 2 Timothy 3:16-17
2. Rooted - What is God Like? - Genesis 1:1
3. Rooted - The Trinity - Deuteronomy 4:35
4. Rooted - Prayer - Matthew 6:8
5. Rooted - Angels, Demons, Spiritual Warfare - 2 Kings 6:15-17
6. Rooted - Baptism and Communion - Acts 10:47-48
7. Rooted - Sin - Isaiah 59:1-8
8. Rooted - Jesus Christ - Matthew 1:18
9. Rooted - Resurrection and Ascension - 1 Corinthians 15:13-19
10. Rooted - Becoming a Christian - 2 Thessalonians 2:14
11. Rooted - Sanctification, Perseverance, Assurance - Romans 6:18
12. Rooted - Death - Romans 8:1
13. Rooted - When Jesus Returns - John 14:1-3
14. Rooted - The Final Judgement - Romans 2:5
15. Rooted - Heaven - John 14:1-3
Keywords: bible,expository,outlines,pastor,sermon,sermon helps,sermon outlines,sermon prep,old testament,new testament,preach,preaching
About the author
Rob Westbrook became a follower of Jesus Christ at the later age of thirty. Called into the preaching ministry at thirty-two, Rob attended New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, earning a Bachelors of Arts degree in Pastoral Ministry. He later earned forty-six hours toward a Masters of Divinity degree.
Rob became pastor of his first church, Hebron Baptist Church, in Amite County, Mississippi, in 1998, while attending seminary. By 2002 the time commitments to both seminary and the church became strained, and Rob chose to leave seminary behind for the church. Around 2005, God began preparing him for planting a new church. He left his first church pastorate in 2006 to become a church planter in his hometown of Amory, Mississippi. LifePointe Church had its first service in January 2008. Rob currently serves there, at LifePointe Church.
Rob has been married to Teresa since 1989. He and Teresa have one daughter, Lauren, who is married to Brandon Britt. They also have two dogs: Malachi and Gabby.