This powerful book gives readers practical strategies to:
* clarify short-, medium-, and long-term goals
* create and communicate team objectives
* establish new performance standards and measurements
* improve development and training initiatives
* build compensation plans that drive stated objectives
* create career development plans for team members
By helping sales managers build stronger connections between front-line strategies and boardroom expectations, "The Secrets of Great Sales Management" will help readers ensure both organizational and individual success."