This powerful book gives readers practical strategies to:
* clarify short-, medium-, and long-term goals
* create and communicate team objectives
* establish new performance standards and measurements
* improve development and training initiatives
* build compensation plans that drive stated objectives
* create career development plans for team members
By helping sales managers build stronger connections between front-line strategies and boardroom expectations, "The Secrets of Great Sales Management" will help readers ensure both organizational and individual success."
Robert A. Simpkins (Falls Church, VA) is founder and President of Global Crosswinds, an international advisory and training firm focusing on the development of sales and marketing professionals. He is a member of the American Management Association faculty team, delivering over sixty sales and marketing seminars a year.