Since the first edition of this book, Google has made the Nik Collection and Viveza FREE to everyone. Using these tools correctly can literally transform your images into beautiful photography. Following this concise, informative book you will quickly achieve professional quality results with Viveza. You will learn about:
· All the elements of the Viveza interface and how they can dramatically reduce your editing time.
· How each adjustment can be applied to control colour and light in your photography.
· Counterintuitive adjustments that can be applied to achieve even better results.
· The Control Point tool and how this can be used to selectively target adjustments. You will also learn how to use multiple control points to make even more precise adjustments.
· Controlling and integrating Viveza into your workflow.
· The book also includes a valuable 75% discount for an accompanying Viveza video course.
At the end of the book are four full length examples. These demonstrate how, starting with a basic image you can transform it into an impressive photograph. The examples are supported by high resolution files you can download from my website, allowing you to follow along on your own PC or Mac.
The second edition of the book has been significantly expanded to include more examples and more in-depth information. Despite this, it retains the concise, hand on approach that made the first edition so popular. If you have ever struggled to make your images look the way you want them to, download Viveza and use this book. Don’t struggle with trial and error learning. Allow me to guide you quickly through the essential elements and demonstrate how you can achieve professional results with ease.
This book covers Viveza 2 which is part of the Nik Collection up to and including the Nik Collection 3. It does not cover Viveza 3 launched in the Nik Collection 4.
Robin Whalley is a Landscape Photographer with a passion for photography, image editing and a skill for sharing his knowledge. Although his name may not be widely known, his work has been published and sold around the world. What makes Robin’s books special is their concise content and how easy they make learning new skills.