Volunteer film teams, missionaries, and pastors risk their lives daily, showing the film in remote tribes and villages, among religions that strictly prohibit Christianity, and even to the world’s most elite and powerful leaders. They have overcome threats, witches’ curses, and deadly diseases. The teams carry compact generators and portable projectors, often traveling by foot or horseback, bush plane or canoe. Their pure, unbridled joy comes from sharing JESUS with those who have not yet seen and heard the gospel.
Brian Deacon, the actor who portrays Jesus, speaks only words taken directly from the Gospel of Luke. As biblically accurate as possible, the JESUS film is taking Jesus to the world’s men, women, and children in their own heart language. Translated into more than 1,400 languages, with more planned, this film is changing the world. JESUS is being seen and heard, and His words are proving as powerful today as they were 2,000 years ago.
The story behind the film that:
· Has been seen more than 9 billion times.
· Is in the Guinness World Records for most translated film ever.
· Results in thirty to fifty thousand indicating a desire to follow Jesus every day.
1) God's original purpose in the creation of man.
2) The tragic sin of man and its consequences in time and in eternity.
3) The unparalleled love of God manifested in the redemptive love of Christ on the cross for rebellious man.
4) The sinner's response to God through repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ.
5) The victorious new life in Christ.
Read it and experience in a new way the love of God for you.
Give a copy to your friend, spouse, neighbor, colleague, parents, etc. and they will be blessed.