We've all heard the term "born on the cusp"—but what does it mean, exactly? What if you were born just as the sun moves into Aries, but you feel more like a Pisces? If your birthday falls on a date when a sign changes over to another, you probably possess traits of each. Engaging and easy to use, this book goes beyond simple, cut-and-dried archetypes of sun sign astrology, yet doesn't require any special knowledge. You'll get a deeper understanding of your personality and motivations—and those of your partner, friends, family members, and anyone else whose birthday is on the edge of two signs.
Organized by date of birth, this astrology book lets you quickly look up your birthday so you can identify your particular strengths, gifts, and challenges. You'll also find out about your career and upcoming opportunities, times of the year when you can expect obstacles and rewards, and which signs are your best matches for love and romance. Helping to illuminate each cusp birthday's characteristics are examples of well-known figures such as Robert Redford and Meryl Streep.
Find your Sun and Moon signs instantly with the easy-to-use tables.
• Learn the characteristics of each of the 144 Sun-Moon combinations.
• How the different Sun-Moon personalities behave in love, and their greatest strengths and weaknesses.
• Discover the personality secrets of your friends and family.
• Analysis of the Sun-Moon personalities of famous people.
Linda Goodman's Love Signs addresses and answered the question asked by everyone familiar with astrology--how do I relate to someone of another sign? Each sign is "related" to the twelve signs of the zodiac in a different and unique way. Each section addresses the differences for a male and a female with the same sign matches.
This edition of Linda Goodman's Love Signs has been fully updated with current references and Goodman's magical first-person prose has been preserved so that the reading experience is as enjoyable as when this work was first published.
This ebook edition of Linda Goodman's Love Signs is the first time that this classic work has been available in electronic format.
The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays couldn't be simpler to use–just turn to the page of your birthday and discover the secret to exactly who you are, based on a unique combination of astrology, numerology, tarot, colour theory and psychology. This combination of approaches provides an uncannily accurate profile for each birthday of the year. But you don’t just get an in–depth personality profile, you can also get an expanded reading for each astrological sign as well.
• Find out what your greatest challenges are and how to solve them;
• Discover your best side–as well as your dark side–and how to make the best of both;
• Compare and contrast your astrological reading with your birthday profile to reveal your unique strengths;
• Find out who those special people are that you are drawn to, and the special years in your life that will be significant;
• Discover your career and life goals, how to manage love and relationships, and how to maximise your health.
This compelling reference book gives you insight into your own birthday profile and astrological sign, but don’t forget to turn the pages and find out the secrets of your friends, family, lovers and colleagues too!