Aeterna Press: Low-cost, high quality Christian Paperbacks and E-Books. Spanning the genres of Christian Bibles, Commentaries, Theology, Mariology, History, Devotionals, Meditations, Prayers, Monasticism, Sermons, Biographies, The Catholic Church, Church Fathers to Collections, Fiction, Philosophy, History, Literary Collections, References, Critiques and Poetry.
* Beautifully illustrated with images relating to Gower's life and works
* Concise introduction to Gower’s life and poetry
* Images of how the poetry books were first printed, giving your eReader a taste of the original texts
* Excellent formatting of the poems
* Easily locate the poems you want to read
* Includes G. C. Macaulay’s 1901 text of ‘Confessio Amantis’, with line numbers
* Macaulay’s seminal biography - discover Gower's medieval world
Please visit www.delphiclassics.com to see our wide range of poet titles
The Life and Poetry of John Gower
Brief Introduction: John Gower by Sidney Lee
To King Henry IV: In Praise of Piece
Life of Gower by G. C. Macaulay
Please visit www.delphiclassics.com to browse through our range of poetry titles or buy the entire Delphi Poets Series as a Super Set
Norman Geisler and Frank Turek argue, however, that Christianity is not only more reasonable than all other belief systems, but is indeed more rational than unbelief itself. With conviction and clear thinking, Geisler and Turek guide readers through some of the traditional, tested arguments for the existence of a creator God. They move into an examination of the source of morality and the reliability of the New Testament accounts concerning Jesus. The final section of the book deals with a detailed investigation of the claims of Christ. This volume will be an interesting read for those skeptical about Christianity, as well as a helpful resource for Christians seeking to articulate a more sophisticated defense of their faith.