Each of the Jesus Calling Bible studies includes devotional readings from Jesus Calling, selected passages of Scripture for reflection, Bible study questions, and additional questions to help you apply the material. This study can be used for personal reflection and Bible study or in a small-group setting.
More by Sarah YoungSee more
Jesus Calling is your yearlong guide to living a more peaceful life. More than 30 million copies sold!
By spending time in the presence of the Savior with the much-loved devotions in Jesus Calling, you will:
- Feel comforted by words of hope and encouragement
- Be reassured of Jesus' unending love for you
- Receive gentle guidance based on Scripture
- Strengthen your faith with Scripture verses
- Connect with Jesus further with reflection and meditation based on God’s Word
Jesus Calling resonates with men and women.
Written as if Jesus Himself is speaking directly to you, Jesus Calling invites you to experience peace in the presence of the Savior who is always with you.
Life today is full of difficulties--loss, sadness, fear. In the midst of these challenges, joy often feels impossible or out of reach. But Jesus has more for His followers than a life of striving, pain, and discontent.
If you love Jesus Calling, you'll enjoy Jesus Always. With Scripture and personal reflections, the #1 New York Times bestselling author Sarah Young brings Jesus' message of joy today and every day with this 365-day devotional.
By taking the time to draw near to Him with Jesus Always, you will discover how to:
- Intimately and gently connect with Jesus--the One who meets you where you are
- Identify joy-filled reminders from the Word of God
- Process challenging situations, anxiety, and grief with a hopeful outlook
- Strengthen your faith and create a deeper bond with Jesus
Written as if Jesus Himself is speaking directly to the reader, Jesus Always invites you into a new way of living--a life of joy.