You can decorate these little dolls with flowers, bows or ribbons. You can make them as a keychain or decoration. They make a nice gift for Christmas.
• Essential Techniques • Troubleshooting • Time-Saving Tips
Solutions to common crochet quandaries are at your fingertips—anywhere you go
Crochet VISUAL™ Quick Tips has the answers you need—fast. With detailed color photos and concise instructions, plus time-saving tips, it covers:Selecting tools and yarn Working basic stitches Increasing and decreasing Working in rounds and colors Making puffs, bobbles, clusters, and knots Working Tunisian crochet, filet crochet, and lace Crocheting with beads Finishing Interpreting patterns Diagnosing problems and fixing mistakes
5 REASONS TO BUY THIS BOOK
1. This book has been designed to provide overall knowledge about the crocheting craft.
2. The patterns provided here are for the people who have just entered the world of crochet.
3. The directions are described elaborately and no abbreviations have been used.
4. The pictures provided here will allow you to have clear view of the final product.
5. The instructions for all special stitches are given along with the exact stitch counts.
Crochet pattern to create a cute Halloween witch. The doll will be 4.5 inches/ 11.5 cm high.
For materials you can use:3.00 mm hook;4 ply yarn (cream, black and red);Mohair yarn (red for hair);Polyester fiberfill;Two 5 mm black beads for eyes or other eyes as desired;Tapestry needle;Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes.
Size: Pink Little Lady is 4.5 inches/ 11.5 cm high (excluding the rabbit ears)