Quick Cheats for Writing With Dragon: Hidden Tricks to Help You Dictate Your Book, Work Anywhere and Set Your Words Free with Speech Recognition
From the author of "The Writer's Guide to Training Your Dragon", this mini-guide will help you choose the right microphone, transcribe on-the-go with Dragon and put you on the path to sky-high word counts. You will also learn little-known tricks, such as:
- Dictating into programs Dragon doesn't support - such as Scrivener;
- Preventing a crash from taking your dictated text with it;
- Creating a "Quiet Profile" for when you need to dictate without disturbing others;
- Using the same profile on multiple computers - and keeping it updated;
- Running your desktop Dragon app on an iPad or Android tablet - anywhere, anytime.
Designed to get you up-and-running with this powerful software in no time, "Quick Cheats for Writing with Dragon" may make you want to never look at a keyboard again!
About the author
Scott Baker has written dozens of books under various pen names and spent most of the last decade working as a freelance writer for numerous publications in the UK. He first began dabbling with Dragon voice recognition software in the late 1990s when it was, quite frankly, terrible. Things have improved dramatically since then and Scott now uses dictation on a daily basis, taking advantage of the tricks and techniques used by professionals within the speech recognition industry to write thousands of words per hour.
He lives in the North of England with his wife, two sons and a tank full of tropical fish.