Constantly striving to achieve one goal after another and investing more in our careers than in our actual lives have left many of us feeling overwhelmed, overworked, and disconnected from who we are—anything but happy.
Take Sheri Riley. She rose to the top of her field and was miserable. Sure she was successful, but she couldn’t buy peace, and material possessions didn’t bring her clarity.
Now an empowerment speaker and life strategist, Sheri Riley shares the secret that helped her regain her sense of self and purpose. In Exponential Living, she offers nine principles to help the busiest goal-oriented people integrate their professional success with whole-life success:
• Live in Your P.O.W.E.R. (Perspective, Ownership, Wisdom, Engagement, Reward)
• Healthy Living Is More Than Just a Diet
• Pursue Peace and a Positive Mind
• Have a Servant’s Heart and a Giving Spirit
• Stop Working, Start Maximizing
• Happy Is a Choice, Joy Is a Lifestyle
• Build Lasting Confidence
• The Courage to Be Faithful
• Exponential Living
Sheri’s plan will help you to stop spending 100% of your time on 10% of who you are.
Features interviews with Actor/Rapper Chris “Ludacris” Bridges * TV/Film Producer Will Packer * Radio Personality Bert Weiss * Actor Boris Kodjoe * Actor Nicole Ari Parker * CEO Mark Cole * Former NBA Player Darrell Griffith * Former NFL Player Peerless Price * Atlanta City Council President Ceasar Mitchell
From the Hardcover edition.