Join Chula, a 9 year old Sheltie, as she travels from California to France. This lively and often funny adventure finds Chula sniffing around the boulangeries, lavender fields, and big outdoor markets of Provence. In Paris, she trots across the Seine, stands on her hind legs in awe of the Eiffel Tower, and attends opening night at a gallery. Through vivid color photographs and Chulas unique perspective, youll experience Paris and Provence in a delightful way and see why Chula says, "Its a dogs life there!"
- A fun read with a dogs eye view of France.
- More than 150 color photographs of Paris and Provence.
- Anecdotes on French life and info on everything from cheeses to the Eiffel Tower.
- Helpful Afterword on pet travel.
- 4 bonus videos (available online). Visit markets of Provence, experience 3,000 sheep on the run, admire the sparkling Eiffel Tower, and take a glorious walk with Chula through Saint Remy de Provence.
- Online Extras on French travel, dog fun, and free downloads.
You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer's web browser.
eReaders and other devices
To read on e-ink devices like the Sony eReader or Barnes & Noble Nook, you'll need to download a file and transfer it to your device. Please follow the detailed Help center instructions to transfer the files to supported eReaders.