She-ology describes the state of the vagina at every age and stage of a woman's life. From first periods to postpartum to menopause, from the serious to the celebratory to the surprising, this book will make you feel a part of the vagina dialogue.
Dr. Sherry—leading ob-gyn, educator, and advocate in women's heath—is equal parts your best girlfriend, confidant and skilled practitioner with over 25 years' experience in gynecology and obstetrics. With the help of many famous contributors she answers your questions and concerns such as:
• Where the heck is my G-spot?
• Since the vagina is self-cleaning, do I even need soap?
• Can I get HPV if I don't have actual intercourse?
• Is it too late, at 45, to have an orgasm?
• How can I be depressed after giving birth if I've always wanted a baby?
• Is there such a thing as a perfect vagina?
• I enjoy swinging or S & M, does that make me a pervert?
• What does safe sex even mean?
• What could possibly go wrong down there, and what do I do about it?
Dr. Sherry's goal is that of healthier and happier women through a revolution of vagina information. This book will help you form, mend or strengthen your relationship with that most commanding and complex of female organs—the vagina.
Includes contributions from:
...and many more.