With almost half of the smartphone market share, the iPhone is a concrete confirmation that its worth it to be a vanguardist in technology. Designers that have familiarity with the Apple iOS are one step ahead in designing mobile interfaces. If you want do discover trends and special requirements that iPhone applications ask for, this eBook "Designing For iPhone" is a must.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Create Your First iPhone Application
- Web Development For The iPhone And iPad: Getting Started
- iPhone App Design Trends
- iPhone App Designs Reviewed: Critique Board and Lessons Learned
- iPhone Apps Design Mistakes: Over Blown Visuals
- iPhone Apps Design Mistakes: Disregard Of Context
- Setting Up Photoshop For Web, App and iPhone Development
- Designing For iPhone 4 Retina Display: Techniques And Workflow
You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer's web browser.
eReaders and other devices
To read on e-ink devices like the Sony eReader or Barnes & Noble Nook, you'll need to download a file and transfer it to your device. Please follow the detailed Help center instructions to transfer the files to supported eReaders.