At Speedy Publishing, we envision our company and publishing arm as being a premier publisher of quick-reference materials, useful reference books, fiction books in all sub-genres and creative non-fiction to both entertain and assist readers worldwide in reading a fun and exciting books and also accomplishing their educational and professional goals. We continually update our products, ensuring accuracy of information, making sure they are fun and entertaining. Our products are always available in whatever format our readers need.
Your personal guide to unlocking the natural healing power of herbs
Put your health in your own hands with time-tested treatments. From the creators of the New York Times bestseller Essential Oils for Beginners, The Practical Herbal Medicine Handbook offers basic techniques and effective herbal treatments for everyday ailments, wellness, and beauty.
• More than 100 everyday herbal remedies to treat common ailments such as headaches, bruises, and leg cramps
• Step by step techniques for buying, making, and growing herbal medicine
• Discover the 44 most common and effective healing herbs with the A-Z apothecary
• Reduce stress, soothe insomnia, and enhance your memory naturally with herbal remedies for your mental health and well-being
The Practical Herbal Medicine Handbook provides a natural path to feeling better and improving your overall sense of wellness.
Is your house overflowing with stuff that you don’t use or need? Clutter can:
• Overwhelm the senses
• Consume space
• Drain energy from our surroundings
• Cause stress and anxiety
This book will show you how to lighten up so you can walk into your home and be surrounded only by the things you love. Living in a minimalistic way means clearing the clutter from your life to focus on what’s truly important. Chances are, 75% of the things in your home are no benefit to your life at all. You’ll also find that throwing out a few garbage bags feels even better than therapy.
Why do you hold onto things? Here are just some of the reasons:
• Security—but the paradox is that the more we cling, the more frustrated and overwhelmed we feel.
• Addiction—shopping is a high and the novelty wears off.
• Approval—keeping material representations of who we are is one way we show off.
• Identity—we identify with what we own so that’s why we’re upset when something is stolen or broken.
• Obligation to others—we please others by keeping gifts and inherited things we don’t really like or need.
By letting go of possessions that no longer serves us, we can
• Let go of old beliefs
• Open ourselves up to new opportunities and relationships
• See your home, your life for what they really are
• Need less and do more
• Cultivate meaningful relationships
• Be more in tune with yourself in a meditative space
• Stop shopping as a form of therapy
• Stop wasting money
• Restore clarity
• FIND WHAT YOU REALLY VALUE
When you have inner clutter, it expands to your environment. So when you live in a clean and soothing environment, it can only benefit your inner life.
Don’t let the word minimalism scare you. Minimalistic living is not about getting rid of modern advancements and living in the stone age. It’s only about keeping things that are useful, meaningful and add value to your life. While it does not place importance on material things and lavish living, minimalism is also not about denying yourself of the things you need.
The guide is divided by different rooms and topics to make it easy and practical to refer to.
• Living Room
• Children’s Rooms
• Teen Rooms
• Computer & Technology
• Sentimental Objects
• Cards & Letters
This book also helps you
• Recognize Clutter
• Declutter, clean & organize your home room by room
• Sell your things for profit
• Shop for a minimalist wardrobe
• Get your family on board
• Declutter digital content and computer files
• Go car-free or car-lite
• Surround yourself with people who add value to your life
• Maintain your space once you’ve minimalized
Living with less is the first step to a peaceful mind. It makes space for the new to come in. Buy the book, put it into practice and welcome positive change into your life now.