Don’t call Lucy Kendall a serial killer. She’s fighting for the innocent, and she’ll do whatever it takes to bring justice.
When a child disappears, Lucy quickly discovers the link to a predator she’s faced before–a man the state of Pennsylvania decided to turn loose on the streets. Determined to find the little girl and put a criminal behind bars for good, Lucy forces her way onto the case.
As the search for the kidnapped child pulls Lucy into a web of evil beyond her darkest imagination, she’ll have to face her own dark truths to save the little girl–and herself.Packed with suspense, All Good Deeds is a dark psychological thriller with a finely crafted mystery that takes readers into the deepest recesses of the human psyche.
Bestselling author Stacy Green has degrees in journalism and sociology. As a stay at home mom, she's blessed with making writing a full-time career. She lives in Iowa with her supportive husband, daughter, and their three fur-babies.
5 Random Facts About Me
1) I wish I'd majored in criminal psychology.
2) I have a weakness for sugary pop music.
3) I introduced myself to Lisa Gardner in the ladies room.
4) I am the most disorganized person I know.
5) I was terrified to fly until this year and finally took my first flight at age 37. Loved it, of course!