Procrastination is putting something off until later, either due to carelessness or habitual laziness. It’s putting off till tomorrow what you just as easily could have finished up today. A procrastinator postpones or needlessly delays accomplishing something.
Everyone does it, including you. You have things to do, important things or mundane things, and you put off doing them until the last minute.
Read this eBook and get skills to get more from life!
Do you want to stop procrastinating? Don’t want to put in the effort? This book’s for you. I’m a psychiatrist who’s worked with thousands of people. Many of those people procrastinate. So do well people. I’ll share with you tips which have helped. Let’s face it, overcoming procrastination isn’t easy; but a lazy way will make it more fun. If it’s fun it can’t be too much work, right? It’ll be worth it.
Getting to Action: How to Stop Procrastination and Achieve Your Goals will help you to:
1. Discover your inner reasons for procrastinating, the causes that have initiated a pattern of behaviour in you that delays action-taking or completing a task;
2. Confront and overcome the issues and barriers holding you back from taking decisive action;
3. Reclaim your self and retrace your way back to your dreams, with a set of practical tools to accomplish them;
4. Regain your pride in your talents and capabilities by fulfilling your goals and transforming your life into what you want it to be;
5. Establish the action habit with a step-by-step process of action taking.
GET THINGS DONE! This new book is your way out!
At present, 25% of the global population consists of procrastinators. If you look at it from a perspective, this is indeed a big portion. Procrastination is also one of the effects behind several mental and behavioral disorders, from perfectionist traits to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorders that lead scientists, psychologists and other experts to consider on the many solutions to conquer past this very high-risk habit.
Don’t be discouraged. This helpful new guide, Stop F**king Around, will help procrastinators realize the faults they need to correct, and start creating goals to motivate them to reach success. Eliza Palmer, a successful author and lecturer on social psychology and human behavior, will be your mentor.
Stop F**king Around will provide you many tips on how to flush down poor procrastination inclinations and become a winner at school, work, and society in general:
· The defining traits of a procrastinator (includes mental and behavioral disorders behind procrastination)
· Procrastination and its underlying fears (know if you fear failure or you fear success)
· How routine can influence people (understanding procrastination pattern)
· Setting forth and succeeding goals (how to create and realize objectives)
· 5 Easy Steps and beat procrastination (using the power of the body and the mind, and scientific findings)
· Tips to beat procrastination at work
· Resolving procrastination through the power of productivity (from a procrastinator to a productive person)
Do you procrastinate? If you said yes, then join the club! We all do that from time to time. However, when the procrastination becomes a dominant player in your life, a change is needed.
Overcoming Procrastination is your guide on how to beat procrastination, get stuff done, and move closer to your goals and dreams.DOWNLOAD the book and learn 44 actionable ways to stop procrastination for good.
Let this book be your personal procrastination help guide, with tips like:Distraction, and how to deal with them when you work (tip #12)How to adjust your actions based on your internal clock (tip #8)Understanding why you should invite the Sandman for a 20-minute visit (tip #22)Why you should catch the water-cooler talk (tip #21)What is the SWM Method and how to use it (tip #28)What is the PSD Rule and how it can help you (tip #26)How to “shrink” your task (tip #44)
But this just a fraction of procrastination-busting tips in this book. So get it now, start reading it immediately, and take control of your life again!Would you like to learn more?
Download this book and learn 44 ways to help with procrastination, starting today.