Procrastination is putting something off until later, either due to carelessness or habitual laziness. It’s putting off till tomorrow what you just as easily could have finished up today. A procrastinator postpones or needlessly delays accomplishing something.
Everyone does it, including you. You have things to do, important things or mundane things, and you put off doing them until the last minute.
Read this eBook and get skills to get more from life!
GET THINGS DONE! This new book is your way out!
At present, 25% of the global population consists of procrastinators. If you look at it from a perspective, this is indeed a big portion. Procrastination is also one of the effects behind several mental and behavioral disorders, from perfectionist traits to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorders that lead scientists, psychologists and other experts to consider on the many solutions to conquer past this very high-risk habit.
Don’t be discouraged. This helpful new guide, Stop F**king Around, will help procrastinators realize the faults they need to correct, and start creating goals to motivate them to reach success. Eliza Palmer, a successful author and lecturer on social psychology and human behavior, will be your mentor.
Stop F**king Around will provide you many tips on how to flush down poor procrastination inclinations and become a winner at school, work, and society in general:
· The defining traits of a procrastinator (includes mental and behavioral disorders behind procrastination)
· Procrastination and its underlying fears (know if you fear failure or you fear success)
· How routine can influence people (understanding procrastination pattern)
· Setting forth and succeeding goals (how to create and realize objectives)
· 5 Easy Steps and beat procrastination (using the power of the body and the mind, and scientific findings)
· Tips to beat procrastination at work
· Resolving procrastination through the power of productivity (from a procrastinator to a productive person)