If you suffer from a problem with procrastination, no matter what your situation, you are not alone. Many people struggle with time management and motivation, but this can harm professional development and personal fulfilment. This guide will help you to organise your time and stop procrastinating, helping you to become more productive and, eventually, happier.
In just 50 minutes you will be able to:
• Identify the root causes of your procrastination habit
• Find the motivation to reduce your procrastination and improve your productivity
• Organise your time so that you can do everything you need and want to do
ABOUT 50MINUTES.COM | HEALTH AND WELLBEING
The Health and Wellbeing series from the 50Minutes collection is perfect for anyone looking to be healthier and happier in their personal life. Our guides cover a range of topics, from social anxiety to getting ready for a new baby, and provide simple, practical advice and suggestions to allow you to reduce stress, strengthen your relationships and increase your wellbeing.
Procrastination is putting something off until later, either due to carelessness or habitual laziness. It’s putting off till tomorrow what you just as easily could have finished up today. A procrastinator postpones or needlessly delays accomplishing something.
Everyone does it, including you. You have things to do, important things or mundane things, and you put off doing them until the last minute.
Read this eBook and get skills to get more from life!
Ever find yourself staring at a constantly growing to-do list that you just can’t bring yourself to start? Procrastination could be holding you back and stopping you from working to your full potential. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps that will enable you to finally stop putting things off and unlock new levels of productivity, both at work and at home.
In 50 minutes you will be able to:
• Identify the underlying causes of your tendency to procrastinate
• Effectively prioritise and organise the tasks on your to-do list
• Finally accomplish the tasks you have been putting off
ABOUT 50MINUTES.COM | COACHING
The Coaching series from the 50Minutes collection is aimed at all those who, at any stage in their careers, are looking to acquire personal or professional skills, adapt to new situations or simply re-evaluate their work-life balance. The concise and effective style of our guides enables you to gain an in-depth understanding of a broad range of concepts, combining theory, constructive examples and practical exercises to enhance your learning.
GET THINGS DONE! This new book is your way out!
At present, 25% of the global population consists of procrastinators. If you look at it from a perspective, this is indeed a big portion. Procrastination is also one of the effects behind several mental and behavioral disorders, from perfectionist traits to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorders that lead scientists, psychologists and other experts to consider on the many solutions to conquer past this very high-risk habit.
Don’t be discouraged. This helpful new guide, Stop F**king Around, will help procrastinators realize the faults they need to correct, and start creating goals to motivate them to reach success. Eliza Palmer, a successful author and lecturer on social psychology and human behavior, will be your mentor.
Stop F**king Around will provide you many tips on how to flush down poor procrastination inclinations and become a winner at school, work, and society in general:
· The defining traits of a procrastinator (includes mental and behavioral disorders behind procrastination)
· Procrastination and its underlying fears (know if you fear failure or you fear success)
· How routine can influence people (understanding procrastination pattern)
· Setting forth and succeeding goals (how to create and realize objectives)
· 5 Easy Steps and beat procrastination (using the power of the body and the mind, and scientific findings)
· Tips to beat procrastination at work
· Resolving procrastination through the power of productivity (from a procrastinator to a productive person)