iPad Air is packed with advanced technology, all within a 7.5 milimeter frame that's just one pound in weight. This eBook, written by best-selling author T A Rudderham and brought to you by the expert team at iOS Guides, reveals everything you need to know about iPad Air and iOS 7.
Suitable for both beginners and intermediate users alike, iPad Air Guide is packed with high-resolution images and written with clear, concise text. Split into five chapters, the book covers basics from talking to Siri and setting up email accounts, to advanced tuition including splitting the keyboard in two and editing photos.:
Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 2: Apps
Chapter 3: Get Social
Chapter 4: Settings
Chapter 5: Advanced Tips
Download this eBook today to learn everything you need to know about iPad Air.
Whether you're seasoned in all things Samsung or get seized up at the thought of learning new technology, this no-nonsense guide makes it fast, easy, and fun to unlock everything your Galaxy S8 has to offer. Starting with the basics, like setup and configuration, and moving on to more advanced topics, like expanding your phone's potential with new software releases, it leaves no stone unturned — offering you the clear and thorough guidance you need to make the most out of every feature and capability available in the Galaxy S8.
There's a reason Samsung dominates the smartphone market — they design and manufacture an undeniably awesome product, and they just keep getting better with each new release. From texting, emailing, and accessing the Internet to taking pictures, watching movies, and downloading apps, the instruction provided in Samsung Galaxy S8 For Dummies will help you become a Samsung samurai in a snap! Use your S8 to stay in touch with calls, text, social media, and email Offers step-by-step instructions for personalizing and securing your phone Helps you troubleshoot common problem Have fun downloading games and apps, watching videos, taking photos, and much more
Now get your Galaxy S8 out of its box and keep this book close by — things are about to get really fun!
Technology alone can be intimidating, and the printed documentation and online support that come with a new smartphone can be just as baffling. Thankfully, Samsung Galaxy S 7 For Dummies is here to give you easy-to-follow guidance on all the features and capabilities of this exciting new device. From set up and configuration to texting, emailing, and accessing the Internet, it leaves no stone unturned!
Samsung dominates the global smartphone market and users swear that once you go with the Galaxy S, you never turn back. From the most useful features to the core applications to the techniques to get the most out of the device, this book makes getting to grips with your Samsung Galaxy S7 a snap! Whether you're upgrading from an older model and need new feature details, switching over from another Android or Apple device, or finally trading in that antiquated flip phone, you're about to discover just how fast and easy it is to get up and running on your new smartphone. Maximize camera and video capabilities Stay active with social media Download apps and sync with a PC Expand your phone's potential with new software releases
This is the handy reference you'll want to keep close by as you learn to get the most out of your Galaxy S 7 smartphone!
New and updated features covered include adaptive brightness, always-on "OK Google" detection, app-specific notification blocking, Battery Saver, battery-life prediction, Bluetooth Low Energy, Chromecast screen mirroring, device sharing, double-tap to wake, flashlight, guest users, lock-screen notifications, material design, non-Gmail email accounts, the Overview screen, priority interruptions (do-not-disturb mode), Quick Settings, screen pinning, Settings search, Smart Lock, Tap & Go, vibration, and the redesigned versions of Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Gmail, Hangouts, Maps, Photos, and Settings.
- Covers Android 5 Lollipop.
- Covers all Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets, as well as other pure Android devices, including Nexus 10 and Google Play Edition tablets.
- Master the Home screen, Lock screen, and multitouch gestures.
- Secure your data from thieves, snoops, and rogue apps.
- Locate a lost or stolen Nexus remotely.
- Work with onscreen or wireless keyboards.
- Get instant search results for documents, pictures, music, mail, apps, contacts, settings, and more.
- Summon Google Now to get personalized information when you need it.
- Ask Google Search to find nearby businesses, set alarms, search the web, and more.
- Dictate anywhere that you can type.
- Squeeze out every minute of battery life.
- Connect to wireless networks with a few taps.
- Set up cellular, Bluetooth, and VPN connections.
- Mirror your tablet's screen to your TV.
- Back up your data to the cloud.
- Transfer files to and from your Windows PC or Apple Mac computer.
- Sync your documents, mail, contacts, appointments, reminders, notes, and messages wirelessly across your computers and mobile devices.
- See all your notifications in one place.
- Stop some or all notifications indefinitely or for a fixed duration.
- Browse the web with Chrome.
- Watch and subscribe to videos on the YouTube app.
- Send, receive, and manage all your email with the Gmail app.
- Make free phone calls or chat with friends on Hangouts.
- Post to Twitter or Facebook right from the app you're using.
- Manage your day-to-day life with Contacts, Calendar, Keep, and Clock.
- Find your way with Maps.
- Download apps, games, and updates from the Google Play store.
- Connect to Google's online multiplayer social gaming network.
- Play or cast music, movies, TV shows, and other media downloaded from the Google Play store.
- Capture, edit, and share photos and videos with Camera and Photos.
- Care for your Nexus and troubleshoot problems.
- Plenty of tips, tricks, and timesavers.
- Fully cross-referenced, linked, and searchable.
1. Getting Started with Your Nexus
2. Touring Your Nexus
3. Securing Your Nexus
4. Typing & Editing
5. Wireless & Network Connections
6. Managing Your Accounts & Data
7. Connecting to Computers
8. Getting Notifications
9. Google Now
10. Google Search
11. Browsing the Web with Chrome
12. Watching YouTube Videos
13. Email, Messaging & Keeping in Touch
14. Organizing Your Life
15. Shopping for Apps, Games & Media
16. Maps & Navigation
17. Shooting, Viewing & Managing Photos
18. Nexus Care & Troubleshooting