1. Be Sober and Watchful - Hugh Binning. Binning answers the question, 'Given the shortness of time remaining before our Lord returns, how should we conduct ourselves?' (1 Peter 4:7).
2. Continuance in Sin is Dangerous - John Preston. Based on Ephesians 2:2, this discourse reveals the folly of continuing in sin, and how best to expose and expel it from our lives.
3. A Sermon of Repentance - Arthur Dent. Dent shows in this sermon (originally preached at Leigh-on-Sea in 1582) the nature of true repentance, and its role in the everyday life of the believer.
4. Advice to Young Converts - Jonathan Edwards. Nineteen practical starting points for the new believer, written in a letter just before he preached "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" in 1741.
5. The Moral Law, a Rule of Obedience - Samuel Bolton. Helpful teaching for the Christian who struggles to understand the relationship between the Law of Moses and the grace of Christ.
6. The Puritans in Verse: "Lord, It Belongs Not to My Care" by Richard Baxter.
Includes an end-note section which has over 500 Scripture references (in the ESV®) and helpful notes hyperlinked to the articles. No internet connection is required. Provided DRM-free; enjoy it on all your digital devices.