The chapters will include:
• Myth and Reality – what being a witch is all about, how it compares with the Hollywood image
• What Witchcraft is – the beliefs and practices
• Moon worship, the elements, Gods and Goddesses, the cycles of death and rebirth
• The Sabbats and the Wheel of the Year
• Becoming a Witch – what does it involve?
• Magic – how it works and the responsibilites involved. How to avoid potential danger
• Spellcraft – how to help you pass exams, attract partners, improve family relationships
• Herbal work – herbs for skin, hair, scents, traditional recipes
• How to tell your family and how to make contact with groups and other teenage Wiccans
Kate West is the author of The Real Witches' Handbook and The Real Witches' Kitchen. She is Media Officer for The Children of Artemis and High Priestess of the Hearth of Hecate, which runs a popular email support and enquiry service for Witches around the world. A practising Wiccan for over 30 years, she has excellent international contacts.
This book is the perfect guide for anyone who wants to perform seasonal spells. It is the perfect follow-up and next step in the highly successful 'Real Witches' series, providing a full year's working in the Craft, and will appeal not only to those who have purchased other titles in the series, but to anyone from Sabrina fans to serious witches.
This book enables you to take your magic on to the next level and provides the further skills and techniques for powerful magic making. It provides the sort of guidance and development usually found in the first year of Coven life.
The Real Witches’ Craft moves on from the simple spells and rituals of The Real Witches’ Handbook to more advanced magic, teaching the skills and techniques of practising magic.
This book will teach you how to:
- Balance the elements to create effective magic.
- Raise, focus and direct magical energy to powerful effect.
- Strengthen the five senses in order to help towards developing the 6th sense.
- Use divination and scrying – tarot, runes, fire, etc.
- Design your own spells.
- Use the Moon's phases for magic.