Following in the bestselling An Angel Saved My Life series, An Angel on my Shoulder is an inspiring collection of true stories about the guardian angels who protect us, warn us and guide us from the other side.
• A kicking and screaming angel saves a woman from dying on a train.
• A grieving daughter is comforted by the kiss of an angel.
• A mysterious stranger protects a young girl from a mugging - and then vanishes.
• A animal angel saves a family from carbon monoxide poisoning.
These are just some of the amazing accounts in this inspiring collection of true stories.
Theresa Cheung was born into a family of psychics and astrologers. She gave her first public psychic reading at the age of 14 and has been involved in the serious study of the psychic world ever since. In addition to being a tarot reader, she has lectured and organised workshops on numerology, tarot, dreams and other aspects of the psychic world. Theresa has contributed to women's magazines such as Red, She and Here's Health as well as MBS magazines such as Fate and Fortune. She is the author of over 25 health, popular psychology and new age books including The Element Encyclopedia of 20,000 Dreams, Amazing You: Dreams and Teen Psychics.
Psychic Power is a practical workbook that teaches you how to tap into and develop the sacred energy that is all around. From using tools, such as crystals, pendulums, candles and stones, through to creating healthy home and work space for working with your natural psychic gifts, and contacting spirits and psychic protection, Natalia O’Sullivan combines ancient wisdom with modern thinking to produce a guide to creating and maintaining your psychic understanding and energy.
Everyone has natural psychic abilities and this book is filled with simple practices and techniques to teach you to connect with yourself, your family, home and business environment, and attune to the sacred and psychic energy all around.
Watch the trailers for the new SyFy show, "Mary Knows Best"!
Watch a Video
Watch a Video
As late 1880's gentlewoman, author, traveler, and psychic investigator E. Katherine Bates writes, "psychometry is the science of learning to receive impressions and intuitions from the atmosphere surrounding any material object--a letter, a ring, a piece of pebble or shell, and so naturally this is especially the case in letters written and signed by us." One of Bates' many pieces written as she traveled the world investigating psychic phenomena, Psychometric Portraiture of the Victorian Era, addresses the psychometry of paintings and portraits.
The star of LIVINGtv’s ‘Ghost Towns’ shares incredible real-life tales of dramatic rescues, dream visitations and near-death experiences from his own life and the lives of many of the people he has worked with.
The book includes:
• Why hauntings occur, and why certain locations are ‘chosen’ by the ghost.
• Miraculous survival stories which defy explanation, including remarkable medical recoveries.
• Near-death experiences, and an answer to the question ‘what is it really like to die?’
• Spirit visitations – how and why spirits can visit earth, and how psychic medium communication works.
• Real-life dramas and what happened when those from the afterlife intervened.
• What these encounters with the spirit world mean, and how they prove the existence of life after death.
Following the bestsellers An Angel by My Side and An Angel Held My Hand comes a brand new collection of heartwarming and inspiring real-life dramas about people who have had 'a little help' from the other side when they most needed it.
• The shouting angel whose playful antics saved a young girl from falling down the stairs.
• The angel who prevented a woman's bad judgement becoming a tragedy.
• The whispering angel who helped a serial dieter lose weight for good.
• The angel voice that quietly guided a woman to her soul mate.
• The group of friends whose guardian angels revealed their purpose in life.
• The laughing angel who helped a lost boy find his way home.
These are just some of the miraculous accounts in this inspiring new collection of true stories.
In her new book, outstanding psychic Dorothy Chitty presents an incredible collection of real-life stories taken from both her own life and from others who have experienced the power of the Afterlife. Find out the truth behind what happens when our guardian angels appear to us in various guises when we need them most - and often when we least expect it.
• Guardian angels we know - like the woman's family who cheated death on the Zeebrugge ferry when she heard her mother's warning from beyond the grave
• Not our time to go - when unknown forces save us, like the rock climber who was saved when he was lifted up by invisible hands when he fell thirty feet
• Healing miracles - when asking the angels for help can save us, like the young woman with a brain tumour who asked the spirits for and her next scan showed it had gone, leaving just a cross where it had been
• Guidance from the other side - signs that point you on your life path, like the man who's life changed when he was told to go to Canada and he discovered his ideal career
• Psychic children - how children are more open to seeing spirits and guardian angels, like the little girl who saw how she had died in a previous life, and now passed on messages from her dead brother
• Psychic animals - the bond between animals and their owners that continues after death, like the man whose dead dog carried on leaving his newspaper on the front porch
A new collection of inspiring real-life encounters with the ‘other side’, including how our guardian angels often take the form of children. From angel babies that have sent messages from the womb to children with special psychic abilities who have spoken to the dead and mysterious children who have saved lives, here are dramatic stories of amazing divine intervention.
• the mysterious ten year old girl who saved the author's baby and then disappeared
• the angel babies that have appeared to parents before they were born
• otherworldly encounters and angelic visitations to women while giving birth
• messages to children from beyond the grave
• true stories of teenage experiences of angels
• plus other true stories of angels and healing, animal angels who save their owner's lives, and stories of visitations and near death experiences
In the follow up to her first collection of stories entitled ‘An Angel Saved My Life’, Jacky Newcomb is back with more incredible, inspiring true life dramas and what happens when those from the afterlife intervene in our darkest hour of need.
The book includes:
• Miraculous survival stories which defy explanation.
• Amazing rescues – mysterious strangers who proved to be angels in disguise.
• People who came back from the brink of death – what is it really like to die?
• Remarkable medical recoveries – spirit intervention to set the clock back on a person's 'time to go'.
• Dream visitations by spirits – angels and spirit friends entering or creating dreams to give important messages.
• The psychic power of children and their interaction with angels.
• Incredible psychic animals – pets who came back from the dead to protect their owners.
- What happens to the soul once the body dies?
- Do our experiences on earth and our beliefs affect the next part of the journey?
- Did our loved ones make it safely to heaven?
- Can we communicate with the departed?
In Heaven, Jacky Newcomb will bring peace, reassurance and hope to everyone who has ever wondered about life after death.
Jacky Newcomb is the UK's leading expert on the afterlife, having dedicated her life to the subject. She is a Sunday Times bestselling author with numerous awards to her name, a regular columnist forTake A Break's Fate & Fortune magazine, and is a regular on ITV's This Morning, Lorraine Kelly' show and C5 Live with Gabby Logan.